Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Hello I am Taylor Vote_lcapHello I am Taylor Voting_barHello I am Taylor Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Hello I am Taylor Vote_lcapHello I am Taylor Voting_barHello I am Taylor Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Hello I am Taylor Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Hello I am Taylor

Go down 
+9
Bellatrix Lestrange
Sophie Denton
Draco Malfoy
Cho Chang
Lily-Evans
Professor R J Lupin
Harry James Potter
Alice Armstrong
Nymphadora Tonks
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Hello I am Taylor Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello I am Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:59 pm

I would just like to say Hello to all of the new and current members. In case you do not know me already, I am Taylor. Well, I like people calling me Tonks in real life because not only do I have her eyes but I act like her and I dressed up like her for Halloween. Anyways a little bit about me:
My name is Taylor but you can either call me Taylor or Tonks only.
I am turning eighteen-woohoo!
I wish I was twenty two because not only is the guy I have a crush on twenty two but my best friend is twenty and I just want to be older. I feel like a kid and I definitley don't act like one (people online have guessed I am at least twenty three. Hehe.)
I am obviously a female, but I am a crazy dark tomboy.
I am very respectful and patient with people.
I adore giving help out on any site.

Now, about this site.
This is obviously a Harry Potter roleplay site, but this has more complexity and depth then most- wether it involves the characters or the plot itself. Very many forums to choose from and a fabulous style and theme. I believe Remus John Lupin has done, yet again, a wonderful job on here.

To tell you the truth, I am a bit sad because even though I am the second person, besides Remus Lupin (I am not sure if he wants me to say his real name or not...) I don't have as many posts as Lily Evans. Well, that is my goal. To get at least thirty posts. I wouldn't mind you all helping out.

Another thing, I am a literate to advanced roleplayer, although I act lazy sometimes, and I can roleplay almost any character on Harry Potter but I chose Nymphadora because I am most like her which means I can get into her character better than any other character.
Back to top Go down
Alice Armstrong
Admin
Admin
Alice Armstrong

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 pm

ha cool
Im kaitlin,you kinda remind me of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:
Hello I am Taylor Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello I am Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Well Hey Taylor, I’m Beth if you didn’t know already, it’s nice to meet
you and the other members, I think we should all say a little bit about
ourselves so we know eachother a little. Like you Taylor a lot of people call
me Harry, apparently I’m a female version of him. I don’t really look like him,
though I do have glasses, but my personality is very similar and I appear to
know him more than I do myself. I just love roleplaying him and bringing his
character to life, though I hope I do him justice.

Things about me:
My name is Bethany but I would prefer to be called Beth or Harry.
I am currently sixteen and happy I guess.

Roleplay has helped more than anything in life, it’s brought my English
to tops, it’s helped my confidence and self-esteem and it’s also helped me sort my life out and recently I started college after being off school for two
years, I have Harry and roleplay to thank, without it I don’t have a clue where
I would be.

I like you, hate being singled out as a child, since I’ve matured, I no
longer see myself as one and find it annoying when people presume and call me one.

I am not really a girly girl either, I do wear makeup (Not always) but I
prefer being myself, and not following anyone, though that causes and attracts bullies, it’s what I do.

I’m quite patient and love helping friends and anyone, I respect people’s
views anf opinions and like to hear from others, I absolutely love making roleplay
friends now.

I believe this site is a great place to be, it’s well built and they seem to be many nice people here, I feel very welcome and comfortable, which in the past I haven’t, which is why I always refused forms, but this one appears to be different.

I’m going to do as many posts as I can as new members join, one of my problems in roleplay is, once I start writing, I cannot seem to stop, because I get so into it. I’m a keen essay writer though try not to ramble and to make my points and posts clear. I always try my best in my replies and hey if my best isn’t good enough, what is. I have tried other characters though I share a connection with Harry which I don’t others, I can relate to him in many ways and automatically know what he would do in a certain situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Hello I am Taylor Left_bar_bleue30/100Hello I am Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 am

Thank you for joining, what I always want is a friends comunity, like a little family. I have been rping since the third book as Remus, rped a few others, but always go back to him, as I can relate to him in many ways, don't have to try really.

I am pleased you are all enjoying it here.. I am sorry I have not been on as much as I have been in the past, a lot of work to be done for weddings, money etc.. but in september after september after my operation.. I will have 6 weeks here to do a lot.

My name is David. 21,23 next year lol. I am a Artist, and work partly as a cleaner at papworth Hopstital. Have a older brother, don;t drive, love making sites and meeting new members and friends.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:18 am

Hey all I just thought I would put my 2pence worth on here, I was begging to feel a little left out lol Razz ok....so where to start? Ummm........

My name is Alexandra....but please...call me Allie,
Im19years old and live in Buckinghamshire, England, just outside London, ummm I could continue with this but I don't want to bore you all with my life story lol Razz ummm.....

I started RPing a year or two back and have many different RP accounts, I decided to RP Lily simply for the fact I fancied my hand at a little Harry Potter one day, and I felt Lily was the best character that I would be able to betray, as I feel I'm rather caring like her.

I haven't actually read any of the HP books I'm ashamed to say, and I simply go by what I see in the films, the fact that Lily isn't really in them and only mentioned by others makes it a little hard, so I mearly play her as I personaly see her, and I only hope I betray her well

I've been part of many forums, most of them Twilight.
Amd once more I play the warm heaeted mother, Esme Cullen.
But I serveally enjoy this forum, its full of wonderful and very talented people, and I'm honoured to be a part of it, and a part of your 'family'

All my love
Lily/Allie
Xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:31 am

Aww. That was sweet Allie. Thanks for being a part of this. You are actually a big help here and I envy you because you have more posts then me, even though I was the second member. STOP BEING SO ACTIVE! Hehe. I am totally teasing you. Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Alice Armstrong
Admin
Admin
Alice Armstrong

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:34 am

Lol I haven't even realized Im so active Razz
We should become bessst buddies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:44 pm

I think she ment me darling lol

And thank you Taylor, its a pleasure to be here, although I must say, I don't see how I'm such a big help lol, other then the fact I'm active, oh....and sorry about that lol, I don't mean to be so active I simply have no life lol xxxxx

Lots of love
Lily
Xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Alice Armstrong
Admin
Admin
Alice Armstrong

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Dang
i was kinda wondering why mine stuck out instead of everyone elses....

and to think I couldve been someones best friend Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:58 pm

hahaaa lol doesnt mean you dont have a best friend my Darling Razz we're all friends on here
x
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Job: Head Girl
Health:
Hello I am Taylor Left_bar_bleue99/100Hello I am Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Think I should Put A little something here

I joined this fourm yesterday and you all seem really friendly and welcoming and I can't wait to RP with you guys !!

Anyway ...
My Name is Tilly i'm 15 from Dorset I wear Glasses and my friends don't call me by any HP name wish they would though I have been a fan of HP since I was about 7 when two of my friends introduced me to it and trust me its been a massive part of my lif my room is full of Harry Potter Stuff hiding among the mess .
I've been Rp since may 2007 as Paige from the Tv seris Charmed when I discovered the World of Harry Potter Rp a few months later and created a Cho account I picked Cho because she not one of the main characters and also I love Katie lueng for some strange reason I reccently change my account slightly and now also RP ginny and Hermione and back in April I created a Twilight account for Bella Swan
That should be it for now
Xxx
Back to top Go down
Alice Armstrong
Admin
Admin
Alice Armstrong

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm

lol yeah i know

and as for me well I made my own topic Very Happy
and as for roleplaying I started hp a couple years ago then stopped
then I came back for twilight,then kinda got bored with that,so decided hp was best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:
Hello I am Taylor Left_bar_bleue99/100Hello I am Taylor Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Thats because Hp is the best Lol Very Happy but Twilight comes a close second Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice Armstrong
Admin
Admin
Alice Armstrong

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:32 pm

yeah
Ive read all the hps too many times to count and the twilights like only twice Razz
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Harry Potter, Twilight and Supernatural are my favourite things of all time though Harry Potter is the best thing ever. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Oh ... My friends obsssed with supernatural and she made up a story that the two guys from supernatural became hogwarts care takers was quite funny !!

yea my friends are crazy Lol
for me it's HP,Twilight & Charmed !!
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Welcome Tilly. I do hope everyone thinks of me as Nice, because I try to be. I feel AWFUL right now because I keep on having to go to vacations and things that I do not want to go to and everyone is posting on threads that I am supposed to be in but I can not be in. I feel so inactive.
I am supposed to be kind of filling in for David when he is not here. Helping people and answering questions! Ugh! I hate it.

For me it is Lost Boys is number one, Harry Potter, then Anne Rice stuff, then Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Everone is putting a little bit about themselves on here :L

*Clears throat*

Ok, so I'm Becca. And I'm obssessed by Harry Potter and the Twilight Saga. I'm not really a Tom Boy but I'm not really a Girly Girl either. I wear eyeliner and Mascara as the most for my make up, and I'm uselly sean in Jeans or shorts, sometimes skirts [depending how brave I feel :L] I'm Sixteen xD And have another Six or Five months until I'm Seventeen. As soon as I turn Seventeen, I'm going to learn how to drive :L

Now erm Roleplay has helped me through a few things but sometimes, depending how big the thing is that is botehring me I go inactive for a few weeks. My first ever account was a Argus Filch, me and my friend made him out of boredness and thought it would be funny, but I moved onto Lavender, never using Jesse Cave as no one knew who would be Lavender at First, but when I found out Jesse Cave was Lavender I didn't like her appearance :L [Yes, I'm a picky person.]

Right well I'm actually Rebecca but I swear, no one calls me that. You have a choice of Ginge, Becca, Becky, Becks, Squirt, Peter [as in Peter Pan] and so on and so forth. If you don't like any of them, then make your own one up :L As I'm interested to what people actually come up with.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Hi Becca Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:36 pm

I guess I'll add something of myself as well.

My name is Anna, a common name but I like it. I personally didn't enjoy Harry Potter until some time early last year after the movie Order of the Phoenix caught my eye. Up until then I had merely viewed the world of Hogwarts as rather childish and predictable. So, seeing the OotP kind of made an eye opener for me. I grabbed up a copy of the audio books read by Stephen Fry (Audio Books are my friends!) and listened to them as I played Everquest 2. I thought that they were quite enjoyable and the setting had a lot more potential than the movies gave credit and brought you into a deeper connection.

Since having scowered the books through the audio books my head went swimming with character ideas. My current character is one I have been working on for a while and hope she fits in rather well with the canon. I like to try to create new and interesting characters while having the canon setting left untouched.

Unlike Becca I am a "Tom Boy." I enjoy video games, computers, and I am not afraid to throw a punch. Do I still wear make up? Yes, but since its so expensive I keep it to a bit of a minimum and only occasionally use lipstick or such.

Other things of my interest are many Anime series. I'm not talking Naruto or any of the other Cartoon Network shams. I'm talking the real stuff such as Serial Experiments Lain, Ghost in the Shell (Movies and show), along with others that evade me this early in the morning.

This is getting a bit long in the tooth so I'll finish it up. I've been RPing for some time now and can't seem to get enough of it. Before Role Play my reading skills were just below par. After only a year my vocabulary had increased dramatically and my tolerance for reading text was obliterated. So in many ways RP is the only reason I even passed high school english.

-Viva La Role Play!
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Hello Becca. You are an awesome roleplayer, of what I seen so far and I love your font! Its pertiful. Hehe.
Hey Anna. Viva la role play? Sounds like a cold play song "Viva La Vida" hehe. Sorry, I love that song as well as a million zillion other songs and bands.
you all will learn I am not only a roleplay freak but a BIG music and movie freak.
Speaking of which, has anyone seen the movie Lost Boys or Lost Boys: the tribe or does anyone like the band My Chemical Romance?
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello Tilly =)

Hello Taylor, and thank you. I haven't really seen you roleplay much, as I was always trying to find things for Draco to do :L But from that Pansy Draco thing [I would've replied, but it was locked] I saw, it was a good starter =)

I'm a big Movie Freak Too and aparently I have the weirdest Music collection xD I like a couple of songs from my Chemical Romance, but I've never seen Lost Boys.

I have seen December Boys with Daniel Radcliffe though xD Really good film =)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Okay. Not the same movie whatsoever, but okay. Hehe.
I adore MCR.
But anywho, I would love to do as many roleplays with you as possible.
Maybe we can do a one on one over private message.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:30 pm

I've got lost boys but havn't watched My mum was telling me I should.
I'll get round to watching it at some point
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 pm

I have watched Lost Boys and Lost Boys the tribe. Lost Boys one is pretty bloody but not as bad as lost boys two. Lost boys two has a teeny bit of sex but a lot of foul language and a lot of blood but I still adore both. I guess you get used to blood after twelve years of watching movies like Saw, thirteen ghosts and final destination. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello I am Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Taylor   Hello I am Taylor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Taylor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Members Lounge :: Greetings Board-
Jump to: