Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 5 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 5 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Tall Tales?

Go down 
+2
Lily-Evans
Professor R J Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am

"Oh, I hope it gets better," she said. She followed everyone out the door. Once they were outside she felt a slight breeze. "Thanks you Harry, you know, you don't look to bad yourself," she said. She liked Ron, but right now, Harry was her top priority. He really did look cute. "Can I have a alcoholic beverage as well," she asked. She had never had one and she knew what her parents don't know won't hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 am

Tonks gasped softly. "Jealous? Of me? Who in their right mind would be jealous of a girl like me?" She then heard about Harry. "My own son? Wow, that would be nice to have a son as profound and unique as Harry, but your relationship with him will always be stronger then his relationship with me. But I have a question. Do you find...." She forced the word out "Attraction to Remus? And if so, how much attraction are we talking? Yes he is just gorgeous and he is intelligent and very mature...and I know that I will never be old enough for him." She sighed looking down. "I swear he looks at me as if I am a teenager and not like an adult. I wore this outfit to try and appeal to him but...nothing! So I am sure that if it doesn't work between us, if you find attraction to him you should go for it. You are much more beautiful and mature then I am and you protect Harry with your life, just like he does. You and Remus would be perfect for each other, unlike me." She finished, staring at the ground in silence before saying "Lily? Do you want to know a secret...."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 am

Lily listened to her, she was about to scoff at the fact Tonk's called her beautiful, but refrained form doing so, she felt guilt riden when hearing Tonks continue, should she lie?...should she turn around and say now when the trueth was yes, she sighed a little there had been too many lies, too many secrets in this household to last a milenia...she swallowed hard and plucked up the courage to answer her truethfully, as she gave a small nod of her head looking to her hands.

"yes.."

she hwispered before slowly turning her head to gaze at Tonk's expression and her reaction to Lily's answer.

"yes.....I do have an attraction to him....I treasure him dearly, always have and always will....but i've had my chance....and i've has my fill of Love....this is your time Tonks...and im not going to take that away from you"

she told her

"besides...im no more beautiful then you are Tonks..I mean look at you...your beautiful...your youthfull, and you have a long life to live, you need happiness in your life...and if Remus makes you happy, then who am I to deny you of that"

she said softly as she forced a gently smile to her lips, she so desperatly wanted to cry but she wouldnt...she just couldnt, not now.

Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:06 am

"You don't understand. Even if there is nobody in the way of me getting Remus, he still doesn't truly want me. I want to Marry him and I want to raise a family. I want us to get our own small house. I want to spend every night and day with him until my 'youthful life' as you put it, ends. But none of that can happen because he doesn't love me back." She said, tears now in her eyes which was rare. She stood up and walked out to the coat rack, getting her cloak and putting it on over her clothes. "Now I should probably catch up with the others. If you really want him you can have him because he obviously does not love me. I am just a friend to him. I am just a kid with a crush." She said before opening and slamming the door behind her. She was not mad at anybody. Just saddened by the topic. She ran until she saw the group then slowed down, wiping away the tears and trying to look happy. She caught up with them, walking next to Harry. Her eyes where rimmed with red puffyness but nothing more. She hoped they didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 am

Hermione was walking next to Harry when Tonks joined them. She turned to ask her why she was so late joining the group when she saw tears in her eyes. She immediately went over to comfort her. "Whats wrong," she asked. She pulled her away from the group for a minute to talk to her alone. She thought she knew what the problem was but she hoped she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 am

"I am fine, Hermione." Tonks said, smiling and laughing as if Hermione was going crazy. "Nothing is the matter." She pushed on, trying to convince Hermione. Her eyes started sparkling as tears threatened to leak into her eyes again but she fought them back with the fake smile she was using.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 am

"O.k, Tonks if you are sure......," she said as they re-joined the group. "So, Harry, where to," she asked. as they were walking. She was not sure where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 am

Lily was about to answer, to tell Tonks no and that she was not going to take Remus from her, listening to Tonks tell her what she longed for in her life, with. Remus almost killed her, as Tonks stood and went toward the door Lily called out.

"Tonks wait!"

But it was too late and the door had already been slambed, as Lily not only flintched but cringed also, before she placed her freezing hands to her face and began to cry a fresh batch of tears

"You stupid........stupid woman"

Shemuttered cursing herself for being such a fool
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:05 am

Tonks rejoined the group and stood next to Harry as they neared the pub. She opened the door, letting the three walk in before going in behind Remus. She didn't want to walk with him so she quickly ran up to Harry and stood next to him again while they found a table to sit at.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Remus looked round as he heard Tonks running up from behind. He sensed there was something which had happened after he left, her hair wasn't the same colour as it was and her eyes seemed somewhat teary. He heard Hermione ask if she was alright, he thought he would get the same answer if he were to do so too.

He walked into the pub and removed his cloak as the heat of the open fire hit him. He placed the walkingstick by the cloakstand and made his way to the bar first. He ordered a glass of red for himself, and a white wine and then two firewhiskies. "I hope that is alright for all of you.." he said turning his head around as they walked in.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 pm

"Mhm, it's fine." Tonks muttered, staring at the fire from the edge of the bar stool she sat on. She then turned to the bar and started playing with her leather gloves, taking it off then putting it back on and so such.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Lily sighed as she sat there in the cold, unable to take it anymore she walked over toward the fire place and knelt down before it as she began to ready a fire to light, since she had no wand in her posetion she was resulted into doing everything by hand, the muggle way.

as she lit the fire she brushed her hands together and then began to untir her dirty dress in order to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 am

Remus gave the barman the rest of his money and took what drinks he could over to the table where Tonks was. He knew something was amiss with her ".. Tonks.. is there something on your mind?" he asked finally hoping she would share what was bothering her with in.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:06 am

Hermione went and sat by Tonks and Harry. "Remus, would you mind if I got a Firewhisky," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:21 am

"I have already gotten one for you and Harry at the bar. should be still there" he said pointing over to a spot where it still laid.

He pushed the white wine over to Tonks before seating himself down with his red wine. He took a small sip, wanting to make it last after running out of money..
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 am

"Yes, but I can't talk about it here. Are you sure you really want to know? Because it is about you." She said, averting her eyes from his gaze. She hated showing her tears, especially to him. Just another reason to look like a silly little teenager. She didn't do anything when he passed the drink to her. She didn't touch it, but she knew that if she kept feeling the way she was now she would need all the buzz she could get so she decided to save it for a backup plan.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 am

"Well of course I want to know what is bothering you Tonks.. I do care." he said looking over the rim of his glass. His eyes now and then looking to the others in the pub, but Tonks was more important than others commenting him behind his back, which he had grown used to.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 am

"Oh," she whispered. She got up and walked over to where Harry sat. "Hello Harry," she said before taking a sip of her Firewhisky. I wonder if he likes me she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 am

"Well, when I went to check on Lily she told me that she was very attracted to you. And it got me thinking that, well, since I know that you look at me like a teenager a lot I know you probably would want someone better so Remus, I think you and Lily would be perfect together. She is much more mature then me and she is gorgeous. She has been by your side longer then I have and she protects you. She loves that you protect Harry so you two would be perfect for each other." She said, smiling brightly and looking at the table. "She loves you." Tonks whispered, her voice breaking. She mentally slapped herself for her voice breaking. She hated showing emotion and she didn't want to cry. She was supposed to be a tough tomboy, not some little girly girl crybaby.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 am

Remus let out a snigger, he thought it funny that anyone would like him, but there were no two. "I am sorry.. but I can;t be with Lily, she has, had James, he is a too good of a friend for me to be with her, I made my choice Tonks.. yes I am older than you.. and I perhaps think of you as a teenager, but that is your personality Tonks.. I admit in School I had a crush on her.. but that was years ago and she and James were together.. I moved on from that.. " He leaned forward and and placed his hand over hers and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:49 am

She slipped her hand out from under his and laid it in her lap, continueing to avert his gaze. "Well, if you truly love me then I think it's time for a few changes...you need to stop acting as if you are embarrassed of me when I try to touch you or get near you, you have to stop treating me like a child, and I want a serious long lasting relationship. Not just some fling." She whispered this very quietly so nobody in the bar could eavesdrop on their conversation and she wanted to add that he had to marry her but she didn't want to force him and it would be far too embarassing to say that Tonks the tomboy wanted a husband and a child. She prefferred to see how he felt first. Which, she knew was no use because Remus would never want to marry her. Date, possibly, but never Marry. And especially not be her child's father. She knew that asking him of that was crossing the line.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 am

Remus looked down as she slipped her hand away"A fling.. I am not that sort of person. I am just amazed someone, actually likes me.. for me,I would think you will get sick of me first. I am trying my best to settle down and allow others to get closer, but I am not embarassed.. i know what I said earlier.. but these last few days.. have been different to say the least.. have a lot on my mind and I get snappy." he admitted "I just don't think I fan bring too much thrill into your life.. I will be willing to try things, though, things you enjoy." ".. all I ask in return is you have more patients for me.. I am doing my best.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 am

Tonks thought about this for a long moment before slowly raising her head to look him directly in the eye. A slow smile slipped across her face and she looked at his hand before picking it up and placing it between both of her hands. She softly kissed one of his fingers and looked back at him, sighing and whispering "What am I going to do with you?" Seconds later her laugh filled the corner of the Pub.

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:07 am

Remus couldn't help but laugh, finding it rather ticklish "I am not sure Tonks.. perhaps I need more training" he joked at himself. He placed his other than over hers and leaned in to kiss her properly, instead of a quick shy peck on the cheek. "Is there anyway I can make up for upsetting you Tonks..." he asked sitting back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:11 am

She touched his chin lightly with two fingers when he kissed her. When he pulled back and asked the question the answer just flew out of her mouth. The kiss left her dizzy and she couldn't control her brain or her mouth so the words "Marry me." Just flew out in one quick motion. She gasped softly then blushed deeply, embarrassment filling her. She put her hands on the table and sunk her face down in the small hole. She felt so stupid for blurting it out like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall Tales?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: Number 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: