Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 3 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 3 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Tall Tales?

Go down 
+2
Lily-Evans
Professor R J Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 am

"Selfish?" Harry snapped immediately, clearly not liking, even being put in the same sentence as that word, Hermione had always said he was selfless, how could he suddenly be selfish? "That was alright was it, believing someone was dead when they were alive and breathing?" He questioned, his eyes blazing with fury, as they turned as green as the killing curse which showed he was getting worked up, though he losened his fist and breathed in again. Dumbledore annoyed him, he was so calm, he never did anything but explain in a calm manner and Harry hadn't even being able to break his calm. "Content? How on earth do you know I was content?" He asked, his voice softer though the anger was there as he raised an eye brow. How could he be content without parents? "I was abused Sir, don't you realize, if I had of known, I wouldn't have to live with the realitives who treat me like a doormat?" He asked him seriously, lowering his eye brow. "I aren't going back there." He then added, looking around Grimmauld Place, memories ran through the house. "Insulted?" He repeated, shaking his at him in pure irritation. Is it all ever Dumbledore thought about his future?

"Don't I have a right to know, for example if I will survive this war?" He asked, his tone cold and almost as calm as Dumbledore's. "Or not, am I supposed to just push that from my mind and think positive, because my life is in your hands, and Voldemort's." He pointed out, sighing heavily as he ran a hand through his hair. "What if I want it to change? I know destiny can't be changed, all roads lead to the same destination, but they are ways and I just want to know!" He finally yelled at him, rising from the table, his eyes looking on the calm blue, his eyes even go him going, he wanted to rage and scream at Dumbledore but his mentor never reacted. "Ready for what, you haven't even told me what!" He pointed out, picking up his glass and taking a sip, tempted to throw the water at him though he refrained himself from doing such a thing. "Voldemort tells me more truth that you and that's saying something." He stated, through gritted teeth, wishing he could calm down though his blood was boiling.

Harry swore as Dumbledore dissapeared answering Tonks's call and slammed his fist on the table, clearly in a rage as he hissed to himself and darted to the hallway, leaning his head against the wall, in an attempt to cool down.

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 am

(There is a lot of somewhat late posts.)
Tonks waited impatiently for him to finish with the healing of the wound then, still struggling to hold up the towel with one arm, she took the cloth from Remus and bent down to wipe up the blood drops on the floor. She then stood up again and said "Thank you both, but Dumbledo-...I mean Albus, next time can you please not come in? It is a tad akward when a woman is in nothing but a towel!" She laughed, shaking her head and going over to the bath to drain it. The spider crawled across the floor and she screamed falling backwards into the tub and hitting her head on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 am

He stood outside the bathroom feeling awkward.
His stomach felt as though it was doing back flips. He waited patiently
for Albus to leave, but he jumped from Tonks's sudden scream.

He
pushed the door open and went in looking as white as a ghost "... what
is going on?" he asked , his eyes darting around the crapped bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 am

"Ow..." Was all Tonks moaned at first as she rubbed the back of her head which landed on a metal bar used to help people stand up. She then pointed to the spider crawling across the bathroom tile. "Spider. I hate freaking spiders! I don't like any animals or insects except Moth's, dogs, and stags." She explained, climbing up on the toilet like a monkey and rubbing her head still. "Someone kill it!" She said, wining mostly from the pain in her head. The spider jumped towards the wall and she yelped again before running out of the bathroom, slipping in the doorway and going to the study with her clothes in one hand before slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 am

Remus looked from Tonks to the little pest "I rather not kill it Tonks.. as least this critter is better than one rat I know." he removed his wand and used it to levitate the mini monster. He then left the bathroom and wondered down to where the loft hatch was . He used his free hand to pull the cord to gain access to the ladder.

He pulled himself up one handed and brought the spider along with him. He removed the spell and the spider fell to the floorboard, quite happy in the dust and the shadows.

He twitched as he heard Harry voice eching up from down before. He cringed and hoped there would't be another argument.. though it proberly served him right for starting the last..
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 am

Tonks came back out a few minutes later wearing a black and white outfit that made her look sofisticated. Her hair was now almost white and in a tight bun with a few strands hanging down in her sparkling eyes. She peeked into the bathroom and put a hand on Remus's small of his back. "Is it gone?" She asked softly, looking around and slipping closer to him as if a bigger one was going to come out and feed on her at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 am

"..I put it up in the loft.. it will be too happy up there to come down here.. to bother you or any of us for that matter.." he gave a yawn and tucked his wand away into his pocket of his jacket.

"..I am going to sleep.. if anything happens.. wake me up.." his eye were shadowed and half open as he fought against his body to fall asleep right there and then.. He gave her a rather timid kiss on the cheek before bowing his head and leaving the bathroom like a dog with its tail between its legs
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:05 am

She was a bit shocked but soon blushed and smiled at him. "Goodnight Remus." She whispered close in his ear before backing up and walking out of the bathroom downstairs, starting up the stove and making some food for herself. This time, if anyone wanted any she wouldn't give it to them. While she worked, she started some coffee as well.

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:09 am

He made his way down the hall and to his bedroom. He pushed the door open and stepped in yawning once more. His eyes were just about closed as he dragged himself to the bed.

He fell onto it and kicked off his shows and placed his jacket on the dust covered floor. He laid on his back and let his eyes close. His stomach growled loudly and he turned over feeling unsettled
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 am

Tonks added spices to the steamed vegetables and the noodle soup she was making before walking over and putting some sugar in the coffee. With a wave of her wand the coffee started stirring itself as she walked back to the stove and continued working and busying herself. The smell of various spices, greens, and coffee beans filled the room and lingered up the stairs, making her cough a bit. She went to her bedroom which was across the hall from Remus and got a recipe book from under her bed before leaving and reading it closely.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 pm

It made Lily cringe to hear Harry speak in such a way, seeing the anger in his eyes reminded her of James when they had a fight, she looked away from him and down to her hands in her lip as she fiddled with her mug of tea, listening intently to every word Harry had to say, when he mentioned being abused her eyes widened slightly and she looke dot him

"they...they abused you?...h...who?"

she aske dhim, unaware that he had been sent to live with her sister Patunia, it horrified her to think that her sone had been abused during his child hood, for it was something she would never have done, ever.

As Albus left she watche dhim go and then jumped and flintched ever so slightly as Harry slammed his fists against the tables, she went to reach her hand out, she wanted to touch him, to calm him from the rage that filled him

"please....calm down..."

she said before he fled fromt he room

"Harry..."

she exclaimed as she watched him go, a sigh escaping her lips as she sat there upon the edge of the table, she felt perhaps it would be best to let him go and cool down on his own.

Her eyes wandered toward the stove as she saw heard and smelt Tonk's cooking, as she watched her for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Albus left from helping Tonks and returned back downstairs, he stood at the doorway but did not sit down again. "I'm sorry, Harry. But you must return to Privet Drive one more time before your seventeenth birthday. It is crucial you must do so; the protection I put on you and that house fifteen years ago can only continue if you return once more next summer... Of course you have a right to know if you will survive, but Harry, as much as I dislike to say it; it could go both ways. I do not know if you will survive, all I know is that if you move on and continue with what has happened before this then you will come out of the other side..."

Albus gave Harry a sympathetic smile. As Remus spoke and asked what Harry had to be ready for Albus turned to Remus and gave a look at simply said 'Not now'. The future was darker than anything Harry had faced before; he had to accept that.

Albus' time would soon be done and if he wanted everything to go according to plan Harry could not remain angry and in resentment of him forever. The past few weeks events couldn't have come at a worse time.

Albus smiled at Lily and saw Tonks return to the kitchen with the recipe book. "Making anything special?" he asked as he opened his robes again and took a Sherbert Lemon just as Harry left.

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm

As Albus returned she listened ot him, looking to his face as he spoke

"you....you left him with my sister?"

Lily asked, trying not to let her own anger rise, although her tone of voice was nothing of the calmness it usually has,

"How could you do such a thing Albus...of all people and you left him with her....why....why didnt you take him to Sirius?"

she aske dhim as she stood from the table and placed her mug down upon the table, she was unaware that Sirius had been in Askaban and was now infact dead.

"why do you think James and I made him Harry's Godfather?"

she questioned getting a little erattic, it was more due to the fact her own sister had abused her Child, abuse her darling Harry. she would pay a visit to her, and soon, and it wouldnt be pleasent on Patunia's behalf.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:13 pm

He turned to Lily and looked at her, he needed to fill her in. "After you disappeared, people blamed Sirius for what happened; Peter Pettigrew framed Sirius for killing him by transforming into a rat and disappearing, cutting off his finger and blowing up a gas tank, destroy the down. Sirius was in Azkaban for 12 years, everybody thought he was guilty... Two months ago, in the Department of Mysteries Bellatrix Lestrange killed him. Knocked him into a Veil where he disappeared. He's dead, Lily."

He stood there for a moment letting Lily take it in. "For my Protection Charms to work, Harry had to be with family until the moment he turned seventeen. Otherwise Voldemort would have been able to kill him easily by entering the house... They did not do what I asked, they did not treat him like family, they did not love or care for him; but they fed him. He has turned out to be an excellent young boy... as you saw."
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Remus stood in the door way looking half asleep. His eyes half closed and shadowed ".. I still don't know what he was with them.. there were others.. you could have let myself look after him, seeing as Sirius was in Azkaban.." He had been there listening for several minutes and he wanted to have his say, once Lily and James has *been killed* he had been left in the dark, specially after his friend was framed. ".. I might.. have a problem.. but I could have taken care of him.. "

He finally walked into the room and pulled out a chair and seated himself, waiting for what else would be said,..
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Harry of course couldn't help it, he felt fury inside him, why would Dumbledore do this? Why was he constantly lied to him, he was no child, he had never had a real childhood and Dumbledore was damaging by keeping him in the dark, hiding from the truth, this was his life! Hearing his mum catch on he had mentioned being abused, Harry physically winched and lowered his gaze to the table. "The Dursleys...well I'm a freak so they decided to punish me for it." He admitted, rolling his eyes slightly, the word had been said to him so many times, it might as well be keyed into his brain.

Harry sighed heavily, seeing his mother flinch, he couldn't help the gesture but knew he needed to calm down fast if he wanted to have a proper conversation, then again Dumbledore had left. "I can't!" Harry almost snapped, baring his teeth like a wild animal. He heard his name though ignored it, tempted to bash his brains out though refrained himself from doing such a thing and simply rested his head against the wall, his eyes closing as he inhaled and exhaled.

Harry's eyes darted to the doorway seeing Dumbledore return and he clenched his fist before turning around as he leant against the wall, glaring slightly at him. The news didn't do anything to improve his temper and infact made it worse as he gritted his teeth. "You're not sorry at all!" He retorted, pressing his hands together to stop him lashing out at Dumbledore, he had been close to doimng before. "I don't want to return!" He then added, shouting at him as he shook his head. "I'm not stupid Sir, I've signed up for death though I would like to know either way so you can stop keeping my future from me, I'm sick of the lies, you want me to succeed yet you treat me like a child dragged from a school yard, even Voldemort has learnt I'm a man now!" He stated to his snappishly. "So oh never mind who's died? Forget them, because they don't matter, it was worth it because I can now kill Voldemort, is that all you care about?" He questioned, his eyes blazing like the killing curse though he shook his head, trying to calm down.

Meeting the sympathetic smile with a usual glare, Harry's eyes darted to Remus, as he rolled his eyes briefly. "Oh don't worry Remus, he won't tell you anything because I'm here." He mumbled, his voice dribbling with resentment.

"Tell me what I'm preparing for, dealing with and I'll meet it!" He growled at him before closing his eyes so he couldn't see the blame blue eyes and the old wise face, the whole of him enragned him once he was angry.

Harry gasped as Sirius was mentioned, his whole face confronted with pain and he was tempted to run from the house, never mind the room, he could hardly cope with the fact and hearing people mention it made it harder. "Don't call about Sirius!" He literally hissed, his eyes darting to the door as he heard there discussion, it was far too much to hear about him. He narrowed his eyes towards the room and laughed, the bark of laughter having being stolen from Sirius which made him shudder lightly. "Oh yes they fed me when I had worked all day for the food." He corrected, his voice annoyed as he looked from Dumbledore to Remus, who he noticed seemed rather upset. "It's not you Remus, he just wanted me to suffer." He muttered before he kicked the stair and sat down, placing his head in his hands as he again tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:49 pm

"..who wanted you to Suffer? Albus?" he asked looking shocked from Harry's raw outburst. He was a little lost, not knowing who it was aimed at fully.. "I aggree with you Harry I do.. but.. if you were in the muggle world... it would be much harder for them to have found you.... I doubt you would be here otherwise.. if you were here.. people could see you.. it would be the same as being with the Dursley's.. well.. similar.. hiding away from eyes and gossip... you are better off than what you would be if you were to have stayed.."

He sat beside Harry on the step, very much like the time in his private Patronus Lesson, takimh about Harry's memories of his parents.. "I wish I could help you more Harry.. but all we can give you.. is words.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:13 pm

As Albus told Lily that her good friend Sirius was dead, her dainty hand came to her mouth and she shook her head as fresh tears spilled, she fell back into a near by chair as she began to sob

"no...no please...please no"

she repeated over and over, a new edge came over Lily, she was never seen as violent or any other such thing but caring and kind, but as she looked up and listened to her son's words, she wanted to harm her sister, she wanted to harm Bellatrix, as Lily heard Harry's last words, about Albus wanting him to suffer, Lily couldnt take it any longer and it was clear that the past two days had got to her as she lost her rag, standing herself up and storming almost to the bottom of the stairs were Harry sat, her eyes fixed upon him and her voice raised some what, like amother disaplining there child

"Dont you dare Harry....dont you dare stand there and say Albus wanted you to suffer, I may not agree with some of the things he may have done...but i know for a fact thats notwhat he intended, he was mearly keeping you safe....keeping you away from danger!"

her voice was angered and she was practically screaming in Harry's face.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Mm." Harry replied nodding, at the moment it's what he was believing since Dumbledore was continuing to keep the truth from him, if he believed he had been happy at the Dursley's then he was clearly mistaken. "Thanks...it's nice something does." Harry admitted looking to Remus as he helped use him to calm down, Remus was friend, almost like family and Harry trusted him no matter what. "Remus, if I was meant to survive, I would have done, if not, I would have died, besides, at times I'd rather handle Voldemort than the Dursley's, you don't know what there like, they hate me Remus." He whispered, his voice trying not to betray pain. "You can't seriously suggest I was safer at the Dursley's than I would have been if I had of stayed with Dumbledore near him? Dumbledore is the only one Voldemort fears." He reminded him, shaking his head, he doubted Dumbledore would have wanted him anyway. Seeing Remus sat down, Harry shuffled closer, just wanting to feel loved by someone, and understood. Remus could do that too or attempt to, unlike the others. "The truth Remus, it's a beautiful but dangerous thing, he said that." Harry stated, pointing towards the kitchen where Dumbledore was. "I want to know though, I'm sick of the lies, don't I deserve the truth?"

Hearing his mum sob about Sirius, Harry winched. "I wish they wouldn't mention him...I find it hard, to think about you know? I still blame myself..it's hard not to, I can't even say his name." He confessed, sighing in slight shame, he wanted to keep his memory alive of course he did but it hurt, alot. "I shouldn't have allowed Voldemort to do that....I should have worked harder, I should have stopped him." He whispered quietly, feeling close to tears again though they didn't come thankfully.

Raising his head as he heard his mother, Harry sighed; heavily. He couldn't help react, he always did though didn't rise. "I don't want to be hid away! I want to die fighting like dad, how the hell can I do that if I'm being abused by them? Yes, they taught me alot, no doubt it's there fault I'm tough but they don't love me." He muttered, snuggling into Remus as he was sick of having to raise his voice, though he tried to control his anger and failed. "You don't know anything! You haven't been here, you haven't seen how many people died thanks to me, you don't know how many friends I have watched die, simply because they got too close, don't you understand? None of this will end is Voldemort is dead and I have to kill him, so don't tell me about people protecting, I don't want to be protected!" He rested his head against Remus and closed his eyes, his breathing raged. "I want this war with the truth and have a happy life, is that too much to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm

As Harry began to yell back Lily flintched a little, taking a small step back, she listened to every word, watching him, she was fine, the anger still there, that was untill he told her that she had no idea, and that she was never there for him, then the heart ache pushed its way in and she took another step backwards, as she felt the opposite wall colide with her back she gasped a little, her chest rose and sunk as she looked from Harry to Remus and then back to Harry once more

"you dont want protecting...you obviously dont need anyone do you Harry, perhaps being deprived of something didnt teach you anything, your father was a fool....."

she said, her voice broke off then and she fell silent, she didnt mean that, she didnt mean it at all, and she couldnt believe what she was saying, Lily was never like this, her eyes locked upon Harry and her hand came to her mouth

Last edited by Lily-Evans on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 pm

He bit his lip "I know what you mean Harry.. at the moment we are on a fine line, swaying to success or Failure.. you do have to understand...we are trying to do what is best for you... then when you were younger.. but I think you need to know everything you can.. if we are going to stand a chance..." He patted Harry's back slilghtly "If I knew what the Dursely's were like before I head stories, once you had begun Hogwarts, I think I would have jinxed them all.." there was bitterness in his voice as he spoke of them, thinking up Jinxes to make them pay. He wanted nothing more to have a family, and it made him furious to know that some people like, them are given a child and they treated Harry like.. a animal.
His fist tightened but soon eases ".. that is over though Harry.. you can think back to it all you want.. but it's the future.. now that matters.. that is where I have been going wrong myself.. but I rather not talk to much about that... I am sure you heard Tonks shouting about it earlier this night.." He heard Lily snap back and Remus instantly pulled himself up off the step to his full height, looking rather protective "... he has been left in the dark Lily... kept.. innocent to what is happening around him... he does need up.. but to tell him what he needs to know!" he barked at her. He then looked down to Harry " perhaps.. we should leave for a few hours.. come back tomorrow.. we are getting nowhere.." he said glancing over to Lily and then Albus
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:10 pm

As Remus stood and barked back in her face she flitnched back further into the wall, it scared her when Remus spoke to her in such a way, it made her think of his Warewolf state, she turned her head away and looked to the floor, as the words faintly left her lips

"I...im sorry"

she whispered as her voice shooke and she had to bit her lower lip to prevent it from quivering.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 pm

"ENOUGH!" Tonks yelled, stabbing the knife into the counter. She just wanted to let everyone sit around the table and laugh and talk but it had turned into such mayhem. She could handle all of that but when someone else made Remus mad she drew the line. Her hair turned red as she tried to catch her breathe, staring at the stove.

She finally, but very slowly, turned around looking at everyone. "Remus, calm down sweetheart. I will make you some tea so you will feel a bit better. Harry, you have every right in the world to be angry if you ask me but do not blame anyone. Lily, please just...sit down and drink some coffee or something." She sighed and the entire time she talked in a very low whisper her eyes remained closed and her fingers held onto the edge of the counter, almost indenting the wood. She opened her eyes to scan over everyone before turning around and finishing the supper.

When it was complete she sat down inbetween Remus and Harry and started eating. She had made herself some tea but she passed it to Remus instead, like she promised. She whispered in Harry's ear "Do not worry, Harry. Everyone get's mad sometimes." She ruffled Harry's hair, smiling at him before continueing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 pm

as Tonks spoke Lily remained against the wall looking away from Remus and toward the ground, she watched as they walked to the table, watching how Tonk's acted toward Harry, almost like a mother in herself, and it hurt Lily at the fact Tonk's could touch him in such away that Lily couldnt

"if you'll excuse me...I think im going to try and sleep"

she told them all, glancing to Albus with pained eyes, her voice indicating that she was upset as she turned and walked into the living room laying herself down upon the sofa where she had been sleeping before.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 pm

"Good night, Lily." Tonks called to her as she made her way out of the kitchen, smiling in her direction before moving back to her food and continueing to eat slowly. She began to get thirsty and she said to Albus "Do you mind making me a cup of coffee please, Albus? I would really appreciate it." She smiled at Albus warmly, trying to test to see if kindness could create calmness in the room as she continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall Tales?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: Number 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: