Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 4 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 4 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Tall Tales?

Go down 
+2
Lily-Evans
Professor R J Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 am

Remus jumped as Tonk stabbed the counter with the knife. He looked at her then to Lily and then back to Harry. He was still heated with rage but. He did not want to lose any friends "I am sorry." he said apologizing for his actions. things were getting too much, He knew they would be worse for Harry, but his condition made him tired and stressed causing him to lash out occasionally.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 am

Hermione left her room to go to the bathroom. She was still wearing her pajamas. She opened the door and walked across the hall. She went to the bathroom. She opened the door to walk across the hall and she saw Lily. "Hey Lilly," she said as she past. She headed downstairs to have dinner, but she wasn't expecting for everyone to still be up. She was still in her pajamas. She walked into the kitchen and got herself some dinner. "Hello all, what is going on," she asked because no one was talking.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:11 am

Remus looked sharply to Hermione. his heart pounding in his chest. He was still trying to fight the monster building up inside ".. I rather you not get involved Hermione.." he knew she would back Harry up too. but things were bad enough. He didn;t want to see Lily upset, but he was getting to the breaking point ".. I think Lily made some supper.." he said looking down at the veggies on the plate Tonk had pushed towards him. He was hungry still but not much of a veggie ".. help yourself Hermione." he said forcing a smile
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:13 am

"We are just having a chat, Hermione. You should go back to bed unless you would like something to eat. Sorry if any of us woke you up." Tonks said to Hermione, smiling at her warmly before eating the remainder of her food.

She turned to Remus and attempted to touch his cheek without him wincing or objecting it. "Why do you feel you should apologize?" She whispered in his ear, not wanting Hermione to worry or hear. She saw Remus's tough exspression and new he was straining. "Do you want to go outside or somewhere else to calm down dear?" She asked quietly, slipping her hand on top of his and holding it, not caring if he flinched or not.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 am

He frownedmat Tonks and then to Lily "I am fine... even if I were to leave the room it would make no difference.. this is harder for Harry than for any of us.. so I am not going to leave.." he leanced forwards and took the bottle of wine he had beeb drinking, before the tention had build with the bickering.
He poured himself another glass and soon gulped it down, causing him to hiccup "..I said sorry because I shouldn't have snapped like that.. you are all my friends.. and I don't want any of you to see me as the monster.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:25 am

Lily had left her blanket in the kitchen, as she lay upon the sofa shivering slightly she sighed rolling over an dlooking up to the cieling, she didnt want to go back in there, not to risk any more arguments or awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 am

Tonks sighed before yawning and resting her head on his shoulder. She knew he didn't like interactions like that but she was getting tired again. She told herself in her head that she would not sleep until she knew Remus was all right. She pushed the empty plate away, closing her eyes and just resting. She wanted to sit in his lap or hold him or something, try to comfort him but she knew she embarassed him the last time she tried so she decided to just lay her head on his shoulder and stay there.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:29 am

Harry had slipped away, leaning against the wall again, his head against the brick as he tried to calm down himself, this was alot to take in and he frowned softly hearing Hermione, he hadn't even known she was here, though he looked to Remus remaining close to him, he didn't want to go too far from him and breathed in and out, using the exercises he had learnt through the years from Sirius. He then wandered over quickly, seeing Tonks and Remus and sighed. "Sorry about that, I just get too hot-headed, my temper is short and stupid." He muttered, with a light smile feeling guilty for getting everyone stressed though he still wasn't happy about being kept in the dark. "Remus do you still fancy going out, you look like you need the fresh air." He told him truthfully, though his voice wasn't patronizing in the slightest, he was concerned and cared for Remus. "I could never see you as a monster, don't be silly." He then added hearing him before he turned to Hermione and wrapped his arms around her, just wanting some comfort. "Hey." He stated softly, his tone quieter now as he pressed his face into her shoulder, using it to hide a second, before he raised it back out.

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 am

He looked to his side and saw Tonks starting to look dopey." he couldn't help but smile at her, looking, rather sweet and innocent. He then turned back to face Harry "I would like a stroll to the Leaky for a hour.. I am sure everyone needed rest.." e he meant Tons without actually saying her name as she might protest. "I could do with a better drink and something to eat." he said patting his stomach which growled as he did so "... and no need to say sorry.. we are all finding it hard to adjust.. I think we are all in the anger stage.. but soon we will relax and be joyus.."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 am

"O ok," she said after what Tonks and Remus both said. "Oh, you didn't wake me, I was reading,"she said. "I am really hungry," she said as she was getting her food and setting it on the table. She was fixen to sit down and eat when Harry hugged her. "Hey, how are you," she asked. She thought it was a little odd having Harry's face so close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:44 am

Lily heard remus's words and gently pulle dherself from the couch, as she made her way silently to the hallway and stood by the front door waiting for Remus and Harry to come out in order to leave for the leaky couldren
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:47 am

Nymphadora blinked a few times before opening her eyes halfway and smiling at Harry and Hermione. They really were the best of friends. She then wished that she could be a student at hogwarts again. She remembered life in the Hufflepuff house, fighting with all the boys just for fun, staying up when they weren't supposed to, eating chocolate frogs like there was no tommorow then feeling sick from all the chocolate. She looked up at Remus and sighed, trying to stay awake by watching him. She listened to him talk and tried to stay awake as she watched him talk to the others. "Can I come?" She asked but then hated the way her voice sounded like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 am

He looked down slightly and to his side to Tonks and smiled warmly, for the first time in months ".. do you really think you will be able to stay awake Tonks, looks as though you are about to doze off... but I am not you father so.. you can come if you like, just take it steady.. I do not want to be out too late.. be light soon outside as it is." he chuckled before putting a comforting arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:02 am

Harry smiled in understanding, nodding as he heard about the Leaky Caludron who as he realized they were all going, he sighed, hoping this wouldn't turn out as a disaster and held Hermione close. "I'm not bad thanks, you going to the pub?" He questioned, rubbing his temple as he stepped back, a slight smile across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 am

She smiled sheepishly and nodded, looking like she was taking some sort of drugs. "I can stay awake...I think." She laughed softly and put her head on his shoulder again. She looked up at Remus once more and ran one finger under his jawline before softly asking "Who is all going with us?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 am

"..Harry.. lily.. Hermione and well I guess everyone." he laughed looking down at her, she was just like a child being up too late past their bedtime, but she was a grown women, imature.. but had her right to decide what she wanted to do.

He kissed the top of her head before slowly easing himself from her to get ready. He walked to the cloak stand in the hallway and removed his cloak and placed it on and taking his walkingstick encase.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 am

"I umm....I wont be coming2

Lily tols Remus as she watched him place his cloak on...she thought perhaps she would have some time alone with just Remus and her son....but seeing as everyone was now venturing out she thoguth perhaps it best if she stayed were she was

"have fun"

she said gently as in Remus's direction before she pushed herself gently from the hallway wall in order to walk back to the living room and sit herself back down upon the couch, tucking alittle of her firey red hair behind her ear as she went
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 am

"I would love to," she said. She could not wait to go to the pub with Harry. "I am just going to go change really quick," she said. She ran up the steps to get to her room. She whipped out her wand and flicked it. All of a sudden she was dressed in the cutest clothes. She then ran back downstairs where Harry was still rubbing his temple. "Whats wrong with your head," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 am

Tonks smiled and blushed as she was pecked, even if it was on the head. She saw Lily's exspression and she seemed...troubled somehow. She got up and went into the livingroom, sitting next to Lily. "Lily, are you okay? Ever since I have entered the room something seems just odd about you." She admitted, her eyes wide awake now, although she was still a tad bit tired. She tried to push the sleep away from her so she could go with the others.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:18 am

"..If you are sure Lily..I won;t be there long.. just to refuel myself before coming bacm and gettng some rest.. but I think some early sleep will do you good.. Just take things slow and we will see you soon.." he said smiling at her, but feeling rather guilty inside for some reason.
He made sure he was wrapped tight, hearing the ran hitting against the door ".. not the best of weather either.." he said more to himself than the others.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:22 am

As Tonks took a seat beside her Lily inhaled deeply and then smiled weakly at her, shaking her head gently

"i..im fine Darling"

she told her feeling guilty that Tonk's had seen through her actions, seen that perhaps Lily had been a little off with her, but she hadnt meant to be, not at all, she had no right to act in such away, and she had no right to be jelouse of her and Remus...after all Remus wasnt Lily's to claim, but that wasnt all, it was the way she was with Harry, doing things that Lily was unable to so

"you go and ejoy yourself Darling.."

Lilly told her as she gently placed her freezing cold dainty hand upon tonk's and looke do ther eyes as she smiled resuringly, they had been good friends in the past, and Lily wanted nothing more then that right now.

Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 am

Harry nodded softly in agreement, the smile stronger on his lips. "I need some pick me up or something, a drink anyway." He admitted before looking to Remus who he was sure would be acting as guardian. "Is that OK?" He asked him, knowing he hadn't liked Sirius giving him alcohol in the past though it revealed him and helped him keep calm. "Just a headache." Harry replied, not looking Hermione directly in the eye as he disappeared into the kitchen, flinging his bag over his shoulders. He smiled towards her outfit and bowed his head, blushing. "You look pretty Hermione." He commented, before heading for the front door with the others.

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:26 am

"You know me, I can't have a good time without knowing my friends are well. So tell me, what is the matter? We are both adults here, even though one of us never acts like it." She said, looking at the floor as her eyebrows came together-lost in her own moment. She then came back to earth and looked at Lily expectantly, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 am

Lily sighed knowing she had been defeated

"Im ashamed to say it Tonks.....but im Jelouse....im Jelous of you....and Remus..."

she told her as she went to slowly pull her hand away thinking that perhaps Tonk's might flip out or not want Lily touching her,

"but thats not all, im jelouse of you....of how you and Harry are...I saw you earlier...how you ruffled his hair like he was your own son...he wont let me near him...and it hurts Tonks"

she hwispered hoping this conversation was mearly between herself and Tonk's for she would be so embarassed if anyone else heard.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 am

".. you can have one firewhisky Harry" he said with a sly wink ".. otherwise Molly will shoot me with a silver bullet." He made sure he had some coins on him before they left. he was scraping the bottom of the barrel now with his money having not work for over a year, since most of the wizarding world had learn the werewolves were joining you know who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall Tales?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: Number 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: