Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Vote_lcapFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Voting_barFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Vote_lcapFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Voting_barFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Left_bar_bleue100/100Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).   Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm

What Is This Site?
It's a role-playing website for Harry Potter, for more information on role-play lookhere.

How Can I Join?
First of all you need to sign up, with your character's name as a username preferably. Then you need to fill in the character log sheets so we can know who you are and your backgroung etc. Your character can be canon (from the books or movies) or non-canon (completely made up out of your own head). The canon let's you take on a person of your choice that requires knowledge of the character's mannerisms, and non-canon requires an imagination for you to bring a new character to life! But remember, if someone else has picked a canon character you wanted and they are still active, you'll need to pick someone else. No copies!

You Said Some Like 'Log'?
Yes! I've supplied the links, just click on whatever you wish.

Students (Canon)
Adults (Canon)

Students (Non-Canon)
Adults (Non-Canon)

Character Application Form - Fill This In!

How Do You Role-Play?
Role-Play (RP) is fairly simple, basically someone starts a thread and other people can join in and write replies as though their character was there. On this forum, refrain from using "text-talk" which is things like "How r u?" and "c u l8r". We write as though it was a kind of storybook. Examples can be found all around the board. If you have any questions see the links below.

Role-Play For Dummies (Q&A)
How To Make An Introduction

How Many Characters Can I Have?
As many as you like, I believe. I think you may only be allowed one canon character, however... but as many non-canons as you like!

How Do I Upload An Avatar?
Go to the 'Profile' tab and then 'Avatar'. There you can upload one directly from your computer or via a seperate website.

How Do I Write My Signature?
The signature function on this board is currently down, but it'll be back up as soon as possible; once it is I'll edit this part and tell you how to do it. But generally it's the same as the Avatar but instead of going to 'Avatar', go to 'Signature'.

Who Are The Forum Admins?
Remus John Lupin is the main Administrator. He set up the website. Harry James Potter has some Administrator privelleges through select forums also.

Can I Start Once I've Followed These Rough Guidelines?
Yes! Just remember to use full language and write properly!!

Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore
Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Welcome Board :: Rules & How To Start :: FAQ-
Jump to: