Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Escape from Prison Vote_lcapEscape from Prison Voting_barEscape from Prison Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Escape from Prison Vote_lcapEscape from Prison Voting_barEscape from Prison Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Escape from Prison Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Escape from Prison

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
Escape from Prison Left_bar_bleue100/100Escape from Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Ooc: I am bored and since we are getting more and more death eaters and Dark Lord followers on the site. Anywho, this is when Bellatrix and all of the death eaters who were in prison (during the time of order of the pheonix) escaped. We will start out when they are just sitting around their cells being bored. The guard just left momentarily so they all thought it would be a good time to send a magical note around to each other.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm

OOC: Would you like to start?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:
Escape from Prison Left_bar_bleue100/100Escape from Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Bellatrix was in a striped gown in her cell which was farthest down the hall and the most guarded. Her and three others that surrounded her where the only ones in the entire prison who had to literally be strapped to chains in order to ensure safety to others. Bellatrix ran her finger down her marking boredly, remembering the Dark Lord's face. That Potter boy really ruined his beautiful face. She missed him dearly and secretly wished that he had the same feelings for her. If he did truly care about her, he would bust her out of this prison. She had never lost faith, unlike some followers. When he fell, her confidence rose. She believed in him more then ever. She looked out the small barred window to see the cloudy gray skies. She touched the bar and sighed, wishing dearly she could escape to get out of these dirty clothes and to fix her rats nest of hair in order to rejoin the dark lord's side.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Yaxley was sitting right beside Bellatrix. She did not look good in stripes honestly. He laid his head down on the cold hardened bars. He looked at Bellatrix's beautiful face. He had really strong feelings for her but he didn't know why she didn't have feelings for him. "Man, I never new prison could be so boring," he said with a dashing grin.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

"Do you think the Dark Lord is looking for me...I mean us, right now? Do you think he knows we are in Askaban?" She asked Yaxley, who was in the cell across from her without looking at him. She continued staring at the moon and the dark clouds as the dementors circled the area three miles away in the air, barely visible they where so far away.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm

"I am sure he is," he said looking at the wall while he said this instead of looking at her. He really hoped that he was. Because he was getting tired of the stupid cell and he wanted to go and kill someone again. He missed the amazing feeling he got after saying the unforgivable curse and hearing them asking for mercy or even death and he just returns the favor by killing them.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 pm

"Well then why doesn't someone bust us out? We are sentenced to life in here. I don't want to die here. I want to die next to the Dark Lord. If I get killed, it shall be by him and him alone." She snapped, becoming entangled in her own thoughts which seemed to be happening a lot latley. She missed the Dark Lord. She missed The Malfoy family. She missed her precious wand.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 pm

"Ow!" Yaxley exclaimed silently to himself. He looked down onto his arm where the beautiful Dark Mark was. "Look at your arm," he said anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 pm

She whipped toward him before sinking to the ground, leaning against the wall. The mark was moving beneath her skin. She smiled and licked the snake from bottom to top, sucking on the tips of her fingers. "He's coming for us soon." She growled silently.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Wow, she is so hot!she thought. He stretched his legs and stared at the mark moving. "What will you do first when he does," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 pm

"I will bow down to him and kiss his feet, praising him for freeing us. And if it is not him, then I will go search for him." She said, grinning seductivley at him.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 pm

"I would do the same," he said. His mark was hurting and moving more crazy. He heard a noise get louder and louder.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am

A loud exsplosion was heard and down the hall four prisoners ran to each other cell, unlocking it. When Yaxley's was unlocked everyone went to the next floors to unlock theres. Bella went to the edge of her cell but couldn't move any further because of the chains. Her cell was unlocked but she was still stuck to the chains. "Hey! What about me? You scumbags! I am more loyal than any of you!" She screamed loudly, kicking the wall harshly as tears formed in her eyes. She wasn't going to see her Lord, after all and this made her furiously angry and said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:15 am

Yaxley heard Bellatrix's yell and ran as fast as she could back to her. He quickly unlocked her chains with the key he had gotten and grabbed her arm and guided her back. She could barely see through her tears. "Are you o.k," he asked after they were back to the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 am

"Let go of me! How dare you touch me." She snapped before going to the room where the guards kept there wands. She opened it to find every small labeled box empty and thrown around. The only untouched box was on the ground. It was labeled "BLACK-LESTRANGE". She picked it up, blew the dust away and opened it up to find her precious wand. She kicked the box to the side and kissed her wand before walking out and laughing. She threw her wand into the air and cast the mark of Voldemort into the clouds before running down the hill into the forbidden forest.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 am

"Yotur welcome," he said. He was shocked that she did not thank him. He also walked into that same room and got his wand. He called all of the prisoners to where there wands were and they all came rushing. He quickly followed Bell to where she was. "What now," he asked. He had been in prison so long he forgot so many things.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 am

She sighed and glared at him. "Why must you follow me? Are you in love with me or something?" She asked, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 am

"Well....... you are the most beautiful woman in the world," he said. He looked at the ground as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 am

"Like I don't know that already." She hissed, rolling her eyes before running deeper into the woods. She heard someone walking around and she hid behind a tree, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him against her to hide. If he was caught, she was caught.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 am

He really liked her. He saw someone coming and was reaching for his wand. Bellatrix pulled him close to her. He could smell her perfect hair. He was anxious because of two things: 1. He was close to her! 2. He wanted to know who was coming.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:59 am

She peeked out from behind the tree to see just some random old man who came out of his house to see what the commotion was about. She pushed Yaxley off of her, spun around, pointed her wand and shouted "Avada Kedavra!" A green blaze shot from her wand and pulsated through the man's skin as if he was glowing in the dark for a second before he made a small weak moan of pain and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 am

"Where to," she asked. Following her somewhere. He stepped over the old man. "I can't wait to change out of these clothes," he said looking down at his striped clothes.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 am

"Honestly!" She agreed with him before adding "My Manor is still up. Shall we go there? You can use Rodolphus's clothing." She suggested before moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 am

"I would very much appreciate it if we did," he said. He looked at his clothes again in a disgusted face.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 am

She lead him to a large three story house. "Welcome to Lestrange Manor." She said, grinning. She walked in and up the stairs to her room, slamming and locking the door so she could take a nice long bath and then change into clean clothes. She was going to fix her hair as well and maybe put on some makeup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape from Prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from Prison
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Azkaban-
Jump to: