Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Vote_lcapEscape from Prison - Page 2 Voting_barEscape from Prison - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Vote_lcapEscape from Prison - Page 2 Voting_barEscape from Prison - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Escape from Prison

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 am

Yaxley walked into Rodolphus's bathroom and took a nice long shower and he decided to use some blond hair dye. He dyed his hair a handsome blond. He checked out his hair in the mirror. Now there were two good things about this new hair do. 1. No one would be able to recognize him. 2. He hoped Bellatrix would like his new hair do. He dried off his perfect six pack chest, and wrapped the towel and walked back into Rodolphus's room and walked over to the closet and put one of his gold ear rings in his right ear and put on some clothes that made him look hot.

He returned to the giant living room. He sat down in one of the green chairs and waited for Bellatrix.

Escape from Prison - Page 2 Joe_in10

this is what he changed into.

Last edited by Yaxley on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Escape from Prison - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:42 am

She came out of the bathroom and dissapeared into her own bedroom. She saw in her closet the long black dress that Lucius gave her as a gift. She held it close to her, missing the malfoy family just like in the prison before putting it on. She went to the bathroom again and fixed her hair, making it the usual curled style she used to have and applied some eyeliner and lipgloss before going downstairs. "Get your nasty behind off of my furniture. You do not own this place." She snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 am

Yaxley jumped up from the furniture and walked away from all of the furniture and the nice rug. "Sorry. I like your make up," he said nicely. He liked the way she looked today.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:
Escape from Prison - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Escape from Prison - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 am

"What did you do to your hair? You actually look human." She mused rudely, turning around and going to the bookshelf getting a scrap of paper and a pen. She was going to tell the second closest thing to her heart that she was back. The first closest thing was Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 am

"Thanks," he said. He scratched his bristle haired chin a scratch as he watched Bellatrix. He had no idea what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am

She folded the paper into a magic bird before telling it "The Malfoy Manor" She blew it and it fluttered and flew out the window into the night. She hoped it would reach the Malfoy's house. The note read:
Guess who is back and bad. Come visit me. You know where I will be.
~Bellatrix~
She wondered who would come. Cissy, Lucius, Draco or all three?
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 am

"When do you think they will come," he asked. He thought he knew who the night was for. "Did you also invite Draco," he also asked.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 am

"Of course I invited Draco. He is the second closest thing to my heart!" She said. "And I know you have something against him, so if he comes over and you offend him in any kind of a way you will turn out just like the old man in the forbidden forest. Do you understand me?" She said, getting closer and closer to him until she was inches from his face, her wand right under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 am

"I swear I will do nothing to offend your dear nephew. And I do like him, he is an amazing Death Eater," he said. He kept looking down at her wand and her. He showed that he was not worried. He acted calm as a door knob.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 am

She nodded. "You will not speak to the Malfoy family unless you are spoken to. You will give them anything they desire. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 am

"I completely understand. I will also do the same with you," he said with a nod. "Where would you like me to stand," he added.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 am

"Over by the stairs, please." She said, touching his arm lightly before sititng on a chair and waiting. "Go make some tea first though. Four cups."
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:05 am

He walked into the kitchen and pot the kettle on the pot and waited for the water to get hot. While he waited he got four cups and four tea packets. He placed one packet in each one of the cups. He got the tea when it was ready and poured it into the cups and stirred the water and the tea packets. He then put all of the cups on a large silver platter and brought it back into the living room and set it on the coffee table. He then looked at Bellatrix gave her a small nod and went to his spot by the stairs. He looked like a body guard.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:12 am

"That was quick. Hey, maybe your not as useless as I thought." She mused, sipping her tea and resting on the chair, waiting for a reply from the Malfoy's. She imagined Yaxley as her own little servent, wearing a tuxedo and getting on his hands and knees and barking like a dog when she told him too. She laughed at this thought and took another sip of her tea. It would be nice to have another house elf probably. She wondered if she could still have Kreature from the Black House. She knew that Kreature would love to serve her, but she wasn't sure who owned him currently. She wasn't even sure if the old thing was still living. Maybe his head had already been hung on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 am

"Have you ever had a servant before," he asked because he started feeling like a servant to be honest. He was just doing this because he was in love with Bellatrix.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 am

"Well, if you include house elves, then yes. I have." She said, sipping her tea and thinking about how Voldemort must of looked when he was younger. He was probably gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:26 am

Yaxley looked around the house. "I don't see any," he said questionably. Yaxley started to imagine Bellatrix as a teen. She was probably hot!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 am

"Well, my last house-elf got too old to carry anything or to serve me so, just like black custom, we chopped his head off and hung it on the wall of the Black House. I was supposed to get a very loyal but old houseelf known as Kreature who has been in my family for a long time, but my cousin Sirius inherited him and when I killed Sirius, his godson Harry took over the house and now owns Kreature." She sighed, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 am

"Wow, that really sucks. Will you ever get another servant," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:36 am

"I don't know. I can't buy one. I have to wait till someone dies to inherit them." She said, rolling her eyes then propping her feet on the table. She kicked off her shoes showing her large pale but smooth feet.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 am

"Is there anything I can get you," he asked. He looked at her smooth feet. They were perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:47 am

"Hmm...A blanket would be nice. Thank you. Be quiet though. Rodolphus is still sleeping. When he wakes up he gets pissed and I dont want to deal with that."
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 am

Yaxley quietly walked up the stairs. And creeped into Bellatrix's room and got the softest blanket he could find. He walked back downstairs. "It is the softest blanket I could find," he handed the blanket to her not sure if he should cover her up with it or not. "I thought Rodolphus didn't live with you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 am

"This is his house and I took it over. He has no choice but to live with me. Were is a stupid idiot like him going to live? The guttters?" Her evil laughter echoed through the room as she pulled the blanket over herself, her bare feet sticking out at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 am

"Wow, this is a nice house. You are lucky to have done that," he said. "If you would like me to I can massage your feet for you if you would like," he said gesturing at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from Prison
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Azkaban-
Jump to: