Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Browsing... For A Book.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Tonks grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "You have a crush on Remus. I know. I do not blame you. I mean, look at him." When she started to walk away again she snapped "Lily! Look at him. Really look at him. Everything about him draws you in, doesn't it? Can you honestly point out a single flaw in him? Can you?" She let go of her wrist, hoping she wouldn't leave. "Tell me something. If you were his wife, what would be a daily life for you and him? Just describe it to me. Please. Then, I will let you do whatever you want." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Lily gasped almost silently as Tonk's grabbed her hand and then gripped at her wrist, she looked from Tonks and then to Remus before looking back to Tonks once more, whywas she doing this?, Tonks words brought tears to her eyes as she stood there, hearing her question she swallowed hard and looked to Remus once more

"why do you want to know that?"

she asked Tonks curiously as she glanced back to her dainty face, her emerald eyes glazed with the tears she was determined not to shed.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 pm

"Because...I know that I can never marry him or even have a kid so tell me. No! Tell me your life with James...Oh..." She then realized what she said and she stood up, hugging Lily. "I am sorry, I will shut my giant mouth. I just love hearing stories about people who have a husband and a family and they have their own house and...it just sounds like a beautiful cinderella story to me!" She said, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 pm

As Tonks hugged her Lily closed her eyes and hugged her back as her tears trickled down her cheeks, after hearing James mentioned she could keep them away any longer

"please Tonks...im sorry...2

she whispered

"please....please stop..."

she almost begged as she hugged her just a tiny bit tighter, her dainty hanf gently stroking Tonks' short hair

"I will...I will tell you stories..but not now...maybe when we're alone...but please...help me get Re,mus back...let me take you back too"

she almost pleaded with Tonks as she stood there still in the embrace.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:23 pm

"No, it's fine. I will handle him. You go home and get all your crying out. Don't hold it in. Go!"
When she wouldn't move she called a taxi and held the door open for Lily. "Go!" She repeated, giving money to the cab driver, even though she knew she only had a few more ten dollar bills left. "Don't make me pick you up and carry you. You remember how strong I was when that guy tried flirting with you..." She was refferring to a different time when Lily and Tonks went shopping together, much to Tonks dissproval, and a drunk guy tried to mess with her until Tonks taught him a lesson. She wasn't that strong, she just likes beating people up, which is why she mutters to herself to hold back from pounding people's face in.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Lily shook her head, as Tonks insisted

"No..Tonks..stop it...please...what are you doing"

she aske dher as she stood there watching her, unable to stop a small chuckle escaping he rlips as she reminised in the memory of that day Tonks but that rude man in his place

"please Tonks.....come back with me...we can all go in the same taxi...Remus cant walk...he's too weak to apperate himself.."

she pointe dout as she glanced to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 pm

"Well, then help me get Remus in the cab because I am sure the driver won't give me my money back." She said, walking over to Remus before wrapping her arms around his waist and setting him up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Lily gace a small nod of her head as she walked back with Tons to Remus and wrapped her arm around the other side of him, placing his arms over her shoulders in order to help him walk

"ready?"

Lily asked both Tonks and Remus.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Tonks nodded and copied Lily's position before begining to walk to the cab, supporting most of Remus's weight. She knew Lily wasn't exactly the strongest person in the world so she leaned Remus against her and carried majority of his body weight, straining to bring him to the cab. They got there and she told Lily to get in first.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Remus in this time had pulled himself to his feet and slipped down the path towards the main street. He couldn't stand the arguing, and it was over him, which made him very uneasy. He thought they were both mad, bickering over him, He wasn't going to have it.

Before be made it, he felt a hand on his arm and was pulled back to join them. "I don;t know why you are snapping at one another, over something so silly.. I am not bloody perfect." he snapped finally after being unable to get a word in before
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Lily looked to Remus as he spoke, she sighed alittle and then slipped into the taxi as Tinks had told her and then awaited for the pair to join her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

"Shh, come on. Just get in the cab. We can talk about it when we get there." Tonks ordered Remus before helping him inside the car and then slipping in beside him. She closed the door as the taxi drove to Number 12 and she got out, helping Remus out as well before nodding and smiling at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Lily smiled ever so ever so gently as she saw Tonks smile and then slipped out of the taxi, closing the door and hurrying around to help Tonks with Remus

"I owe you the taxi fair"

Lily told Tonks in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:02 am

Remus was about to speak but was pushed into the Muggle contraption. His eyes were large as he scanned the car, not ever seeing anything like it in his life, after not being allowed into the Muggle world without good reason.

He was pleased when it stopped. He got sharpish with Tonks and held his stomach as it was churned up during the rather frantic ride there.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:03 am

"Oh, pipe down. You don't owe me anything." Tonks snapped, teasing Lily before walking with Remus inside, still supporting half his weight in fear that he might fall down or get dizzy or something even though he looked fine now.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:05 am

Lily mearly smiled at Tonks but she was determined to give her the money back, she had picked up the enverlopes that Remus had left in the alley way and they were in he rpocket now, seeing as Remus and Tonks were now together she presumed that perhaps Remus would spend some of the money on her, so she would place the moeny she owed Tonks int othe enverlope, paying her back with out her even knowing, she followed close behind the pair, and into the house

"are you ok Remus?"

she asked him seeing the sickened expression upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:08 am

"Poor thing." Tonks whispered before turning her head behind Remus's shoulder and saying "Go inside and make him a cup of tea please." She then slowly helped Remus walk inside and plop down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 am

"you know Tonks...your words soun dmore like orders"

she teased as she walked in ahead of them both in order to make some tea for them all, as she flicked on the kettle and then reached for the mugs.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 am

Remus slowly seated himself down on a chair, laying his head back and closing his eyes to try and righten himself."I am fine for a tea..." he said wanting to just go to sleep, in a nice warm bed. His head was still spinning, there were things he wanted to say to them while they were still both in the same place, but it was like his body was on standby
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 am

Lily turned and looked to Remus as she heard his words

"you know.....i;ve never seen you so tiered Remus"

she told him as she walked back to his side and gently placed her hand upon his forehead to feel his tempreture, she was worried about him and that was clear, she wanted to care fo rhim, like a wife would there husband, although she knew that wasnt her place, she smiled softly as she looked to Tonks, having to remind herself that he had someone to look after him now.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 am

".. well you were right.. one of the first days when you came back...you told me I was out of shape.. not having looked after myself". He hadn't felt this bad before, even after a full moon, at least he could curl up and sleep till he was able to get up and take himself to a proper bed. He felt drained and his chest ached
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:38 am

Lily really was concerned about him after hearing his words, a small frown creased her brow and she sighed just a little she bit her lower lip gently and pulled her wand from her pocket, trying to think of a spell she had read, after muttering the wards she pointed her wand in the space near the fire, when Lily stepped back with a triumphant smile upon he rlips, there was a large comfy bed there infront of the fire.

"come on"

Lily said gently as she went to held Remuas from the couch to the bed

"It looks like im going to have to train you again"

she teased him, she wante dto get him back in shape, to stop him from feeling like this.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 am

"..gave up.. one you, James.. Peter and Sirius left me..." he winced as he was pulled up and helped to the bed. He sat down on it, he had not been on one this comfy for such a long time. He laid on his back with his head on the pillow and smiled with content, feeling the warmth from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 am

"well.....im back now...and theres no excuses....I will help you....I will always help you Remus...you know that"

she told him as she took off his shoes and then pulled the covers back over him

"Now sleep"

she tol dhim like a mother would a child, as she pushed a little of his hair from his face and gentle placed a 'freindly' kiss upon his forehead, although it was more of a motherly kiss then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 am

Remus just gave a mumble in reply as his eyes closed, snuggling into the pillow. He was soon asleep, snoring lightly on his back,

He tossed and turned a little and sweat formed on his brow as he continued to sleep and to dream. His hand fell down from the bed and hit Lily's,but wrapped around hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browsing... For A Book.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: