Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Vote_lcapTonks and Lupin- A love Story Voting_barTonks and Lupin- A love Story Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Vote_lcapTonks and Lupin- A love Story Voting_barTonks and Lupin- A love Story Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Tonks and Lupin- A love Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:15 am

((Okay, guys. I kind of mixed my fantasy world of David Thewlis with the pure awesomeness of tonks. So just, bare with me. I write stories and fan fictions all the time and they never get finished. You may comment if you'd like, also. I would highly appreciate it. This is the small plot, or whatever:
It is not really related to Harry Potter witches and wizards. Its just a boy and a girl who meet during the summer and they have a romance all summer long, but then school starts again and the girl has to go back to her rich-kid school while the boy gets to work. She goes to his work in need of assistance one day and they reunite. And so forth. Also, Pink font is Tonks and Green font is Remus, except for this part.))

CHAPTER ONE
---
Summer Time
---
TONKS POV
---
Nymphadora sat under a tree with a girl on each side of her- her friends. She had a magazine opened on her lap and the nineteen year old girls where pointing to pictures of celebrity guys and giggling at how "hot they where." But they always dissproved of her taste because she craved the older bad boy looking men with messy hair and rebellion inside them. "Tonks, if you keep this up by the end of the summer no guy will want you because you go for men who are like fifty!" One of her friends said, laughing. Tonks glared and hit her on the side of the head with the magazine. "It's not my fault I like men that are mature." She snapped before her friend added "Even though you are the exact opposite." Tonks gasped and started chasing them around the feild that surrounded the lake. While running, she bumped into someone. She backed up and put her gloved hand over her eyes as a sheild from the bright summer sun. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." She said, trying to be polite. The guy softly laughed and said in a soft yet kind of rough voice "No problem. Your friends are hiding up in the tree over there, by the way." He said, pointing to the tree by the lake. She smiled up at him and said "Thanks." The guy said "I know this is kind of personal, but I was curious if you lived nearby. I just never seen your face around here and I was wondering if you needed any help getting around the neighborhood." Tonks laughed softly and said "Actually, yeah, I am new here. Just moved in a week ago, finally got my own place. Thanks, ummm...." "Remus. Remus Lupin." The boy supplied, extending a hand which Tonks softly shook. "Nymphadora Tonks. Just Tonks though, please." She replied, smiling brightly and shaking his hand. "Well, I better get back to the freaks over there. Would you like to join us? We were just about to go swimming in the lake." As soon as she said this, the boy looked a bit uncertain before hesitating and saying "Yeah, sure. I would love to." Tonks face lit up and she said "G-great! So, I will go get them and you can go ahead and get in if you want." Before rushing over to the tree to get her friends, tripping over her foot but regaining her balance on the way there.

REMUS POV ((ooc: I am switching to first person, because its easier for me))
---
I was just walking around the feild, looking for the guy I met yesterday who told me to meet him at the lake. His name was Sirius or something of that sort. I glanced at three girls giggling by the tree and rolled my eyes "Great, more insults." I muttered, thinking about the four girls who I thought where giggling because they thought I was cute when I passed by them but then passed by me later as I overheard them talking about how I looked like a dog. I didn't blame them, since I did turn into a monster every time a full moon appeared. Let's pray it's not a full moon tonight. I walked along the lake side, looking at how the sun glittered across the water before getting the breathe knocked out of me by someone. I looked down to see mouselike brown hair and big blue eyes. I looked at her gloves and thought they looked worn out. But why would someone wear leather gloves when they where wearing a pink and purple bikini with a giant tshirt over it? "I am sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." She said, trying to be polite. I glanced up to see the two girls pushing each other up the branches of the tree that hung over the lake. I laughed at how silly they looked trying to climb up the tree before replying "No problem. Your friends are hiding up in the tree over there, by the way." The girl thanked me and turned to leave but I didn't want her to go so, without controlling my mouth, I quickly said "I know this is kind of personal, but I was curious if you lived nearby. I just never seen your face around here and I was wondering if you needed any help getting around the neighborhood." The girl giggled and said "Actually, yeah, I am new here. Just moved in a week ago, finally got my own place. Thanks, ummm...." "Remus. Remus Lupin." I finished her sentence, extending a hand which she softly shook. Her hands where long and thin and her nails where painted purple. "Nymphadora Tonks. Just Tonks though, please." She introduced herself with dignity. "Well, I better get back to the freaks over there. Would you like to join us? We were just about to go swimming in the lake." Did she seriously just ask me to hang out with her? I am not desperate for social interactions, but I could not believe that I would be swimming alone with three girls in bikinis who where apparently very interesting and where interested in me. I looked around to check and see if Sirius came yet but no sign of him or any oppurtunity for a summer friendship. I looked at her face and forgot that I hadn't said anything. "Yeah, sure. I would love to." Tonks face lit up and she said "G-great! So, I will go get them and you can go ahead and get in if you want." So that is what I did. I smiled at her, nodded slightly, and went over to the lake, pulling my shirt off then looking around by habit. I was always curious to see if the werewolf phase had left scars so I looked down at my belly and ran my fingers over my chest, back and arms. Nothing- good. I then noticed I was terribly pale and since I didn't want anyone seeing my terrible wimpy physique I jumped in the pool just to come back to the surface. It was shockingly warm.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Left_bar_bleue100/100Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am

All screaming, Tonks and her two friends ran from the tree to the lake before jumping in side by side. They came back up laughing and when one of her friends saw Remus all alone she said "Hey, why are you trying to hide?" The other friend said "Yeah, come on over." Tonks whispered "Guys, be nice." Before swimming over to Remus and floating in front of him. "How long do you think you can stay out here for?" "As long as I wish, actually." Remus replied with a sly smirk. Tonks smiled back and said "Good." Before her two friends made their way over. They kind of shoved their way in front of Remus so Tonks swam up beside him as the three girls looked at him, smiling. They quizzed him on his life and he answered politley, not getting annoyed once. "Okay, guys. Enough of playing the game two hundred questions. It's actually almost night time. I want to get out before I turn into a raisin." She said, using Remus's shoulder as support to climb out of the lake onto the grass. He helped her up before getting out himself and sitting up next to her, even though she layed on her back. The two looked up at the sky in silence. Her two friends smiled at each other before one said "We are just going to go home. Leave you two alone." Before leaving. Tonks didn't pay any minds to what they said. She kept looking at the sky. Remus watched them leave, waving goodbye before looking back at the fading sky.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:34 am

I was curious to see if she would object about being with me alone when her friends left, but she said nothing. Did she even hear them? Did she want to stay alone in the dark with me- some weird looking guy she just met? I had to ask so I leaned down slightly and said "Tonks...Why didn't you go with your friends?" "Why, do you think I should? Am I annoying you or something, because I can go if you want." She said, starting to get up to leave. I softly touched her belly and laughed. "No, no. I like the company. You are very interesting and you are fun to be around." I explained, laughing again. She smiled at me and said "Oh, really? Thank you. Thats really sweet of you." When she layed back down I started to move my hand away but she held it in place on her stomach. I glanced down at her and she caught me looking at her. With a smile she said "I like your company too." Before picking up my hand and holding it. My breathe cut off at the contact and I felt sort of akward. I had never been the touchy kind of person but I loved the feeling of admiration and want. "Your so twitchy. Come here, lay down with me." She ordered and like a robot I quickly layed down beside her. She scooted closer and put her hand on my arm before pulling at me so she could lay her head on my chest. I very slowly and nervously reached my hand up to stroke her hair. After a while of us just sitting their in silence, I grew used to the closeness but then she made me feel akward and out of place again by looking up at me and kissing the middle of my chest. She kissed up until her lips reached mine but I was frozen. I wanted to kiss back but couldn't. My mind wouldn't work and my lips wouldn't move. My hands where melted to the ground and my entire body was numb. She pulled back confused and then looked down sadly. "Oh...I see. I am so stupid. I should have never-" I touched her chin, feeling coming back to me. "Shh. It's fine. I want it, I really really do. I just need some time to get used to it. How about we take things slow. Okay, sweetheart?" As I said this she turned a cherry red but she smiled and said "Did you just call me sweetheart?" I laughed softly and nodded. She nodded at my first question before laying her head on my chest again as we slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Tonk's eyes fluttered open and the first thought that came to her mind was the water, for some reason. Then she remembered the night before and she smiled brightly. She decided to risk a glance up at her new pillow's face. He was still sleeping and he looked like he was having a nightmare. She thought for a moment and moved very slowly to stroke his cheek. His stressed out face grew soft and his eyes slowly opened. Tonks gasped at how blue his eyes where. How beautiful they looked. She then smiled at him, which he returned. "Nymphadora, I am sorry for last night. It just took me by surprise." He whispered. She shook her head, dismissing the topic. She really didn't care about it. Her hands trailed down his chest and back up his sides before she laid her hand upon his cheek again. "I have to leave but I don't want to." She said softly, making him chuckle and sit up. She lifted herself up to give him room but he just moved close to her, cupped her face, and pecked her on the lips ever so lightly before leaning back and whispering "You can leave, as long as you find your way back to me." Tonks looked down, smiling before hugging him and standing up, running to the road and running off, waving goodbye at him and heading down the neighborhood to her house.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 am

((Very good so far! I love tonks and remus stories.))
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:17 am

((should I just remove this whole thing?))
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Left_bar_bleue30/100Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I liked it, don;t really read that many fanfictions, last one I read was three years ago Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:41 pm

I watched her leave with a smile on my face before I walked back to my own small house. Of course, Sirius Black and James Potter where wrestling on the couch and trying to see who the bigger man was. When they heard my entry, both fell off the couch. "Well there you are Remus. Bout time, where have you been all night?" Sirius asked, standing up and making his way over. James stood up, fixed his glasses, and sat on the edge of the couch, looking at me with curious eyes. I sighed and said, very quietly "I met someone." Then I almost got tackled to the door when Sirius and James started shouting questions excitedly. I laughed and shook my head. "I met a girl! You might meet her at the party tonight, if I see her. But I am not telling you anything. I am not even sure if it's real or not. Besides, this seems like a trap. Like some sort of prank. I mean, I smell like wet dog and I have no future planned for me." I rolled my eyes and walked to the back, ignoring all of Sirius and James's attempts to tell me different. I plopped on my bed with only a pillow and a blanket and fell fast asleep.

---

I woke up and looked out the window, yawning and stretching to see it was still daylight. Three girls walked on the road and when I looked closely I recognized them. Tonks and her two friends. Should I really go out there? I heard a door close and I knew that James and Sirius where already headed their way to try and flirt. I got up and walked out of the house, seeing them jogging up to the girls. I walked slowly, following them. They stopped in front of the girls and started talking, walking backwards while the girls walked forwards. James ran into me and all eyes turned to me as I said "Leave the girls alone." Tonks face lit up and she said "I just keep running into you, don't I?" I looked up and her, smiling and nodding. "Wait, is this the girl?" Sirius asked me. I rolled my eyes and said "Yes." Tonks raised an eyebrow "You have been talking about me?" "No, I mean Yes. All I said was that I was at the lake all day and I met a girl." I replied, quickly. She giggled and looked at each of her friends before the three girls looked to us three guys. "So, do you fine young women want to go to a small party we are having at my house?" James asked, winking at the red haired one which was profoundly beautiful. Blue eyes, redish brown hair. Gorgeous. I saw James and Sirius drooling over her and I couldn't help but do the same thing. The girl giggled and nodded. "Sure. We would love to." "Lily, are you sure?" The other friend asked the red head. "Yes, I am sure." Lily replied triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonks and Lupin- A love Story   Tonks and Lupin- A love Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonks and Lupin- A love Story
Page 1 of 1