Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
A Little Visit - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Little Visit - Page 2 Voting_barA Little Visit - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
A Little Visit - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Little Visit - Page 2 Voting_barA Little Visit - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
A Little Visit - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

A Little Visit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100A Little Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 am

Remus' eyes widened ".. but Harry is your son... and he was not killed.." he said pointing towards the boy looking very much like his father ".. he needed you with him.. not the Dursley's.. he has suffered so much, thinking he had lost you.. and James...he has little family as it is!"

He took a deep breath and placed a palm of his eyes trying to gain his composer back after his the outburst. He could understand what she was saying to a point, but as he wanted to be a parent.. he would have stayed with his child no matter what the dangers would have been for himself.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 am

Lily frowned a little at his words, as he pointed toward Harry her eyes widened,

"Oh...my...god..."

she hwispered shakily as her voice broke off and her tears began to silently trickle down her pale cheeks, her mind went blank, she froze where she was, and her breath had ceased, she went into a state of shock, a state of disbelief, how coul dhe be?...how could he be alive?...she had been holding him...when...when Voldermort killed him

Her breath became shaky as she almost went into hypventilation, although she couldnt find the breath to fill he rlungs, her hand moving to her chest as if it would help her, as she gasped almost as if she had just surefaced water for air.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100A Little Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 am

".. I believed if Albus.. I would like to believe there was some logic to it... but at this moment there is nothing that comes to mind.. why he would keep you apart, when he knew Harry would be dealing with this.. war.. but alone.." His pale face was starting to go red around the cheeks and his eyes were becoming more shadowed

He got up and slowly walked to her, taking his time.. He looked down at her, He knew it was not her fault.. how was she meant to be there for him when she had told me.. she thought he had died.. this was Albus's doing.. there had to be some reason to it...Dumbledore was like a father to him and he trusted him, it was just a huge shock, for them all.

He placed a hand down on her shoulder "... Forgive me for shouting.. this is not your fault Lily... Harry has been thinking of you.. ever since I first saw him... after when he was a baby... time heals wounds.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 am

Lily's tears continued to trickle down her pale cheeks, as she looked to Remus' face, her breathing still strangled, struggling she parted her lips, reaching for his other hand as her words left her lips in mear breaths of nothing, almost non audible due tot he fact she couldnt breath

"I...I cant breath.."

she told him

"Remus...I cant breath"
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 am

"Yes you can.. you can talk.. you are just in shock Lily.." he left her side and went to open the door to get some air in, He knew it was stuffy in there and the tension was something to be desired.

"Just take slow.... deep breaths..." he demonstrated before walking back to her.." he took the wand from his blazer pocket and used it to accio her a glass of cold water.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:59 am

Harry looked from Remus to Ron hearing them appear to argue, he was so confused and he continued to rub his head, wondering if he had brain damage as well, the fall into the bush hadn’t really hurt and he hadn’t believed it was serious yet now he was convinced the knock had been too much and he had simply lost it. “I know I’m mad Remus...but are you part of my imagination?” He questioned, his emerald eyes staring to him. Harry swallowed as he heard Remus and shook hishead from side to side, the smile remaining on his lips as he hit the back of his head with his hand trying to come back to reality. Maybe he would have to go along with this?
Harry’s head snapped to the sound of movement as he saw Lily coughing and concern forced his way into him, OK he really was going bad, wanting to help something that couldn’t possibly be there was insane. Harry grabbed the side for support feeling suddenly sick, this was getting past a joke, too much was happening, he had seen his mother die, heard her screams, she couldn’t be alive, could she?
Harry remained standing like some type of statue though gradually as he heard them, he began shaking from a mixture of emotion, fear, shock and anger, he couldn’t yet accept this, it couldn’t be true, he refused to do it. He began to feel nauseous, close to fainting and grunted slightly trying to keep his face blank, hiding his pain and anguish, he had seen this woman, who he had never known be hit by his enemies curse and now he was seeing her alive. Her eyes as emerald as his, were seen in his own and he blinked rapidly, his legs close to collapsing under him as his heart began to race, throwing itself against his chest as though to escape the body, the woman had saved.
He agreed with Remus, this couldn’t be possible, his parents were dead, one
couldn’t have survived. At the mention of Dumbledore, anger flooded through
Harry, how dare this woman blame him, he had blamed him too many times but he trusted Dumbledore. “N-No...D-Dum-bledore...-wouldn-‘t...-d do...th-at.” He stuttered, his voice terrified as he backed into the counter. He jumped as Remus pointed to him and shook his head, his hands shaking as he tried to keep hold of the counter, tears leaked from the corners of his eyes before exploding from his sockets, how could this be?
Hearing Remus Harry finally lost his balance and allow his legs to knock him to his knees, his eyes widening as he began to have a slight panic attack, his
eyes bulging in shock, this could not be real. “M...Mum...” He gasped, tears
rolling down his cheeks as he gritted his teeth refusing unconsciousness. “T...This...can’t...be...happening...” He forced out, grasping the floor with his hands as his eyes rolled back into his head in extreme agony. “I saw you die! I cried for you! You.....were killed, Voldemort, he laughed, he gave you a choice and you choose to save me, why?!” He finally yelled, his fist pounding the counter behind him. “You protected me! I became the Boy Who Lived but I saw you dropping to the ground! I saw it!” His voice echoed around the kitchen in anguish and desperation as he tried to stay still, to stop the trembling. “I remember it all....you...can’t be...here....” He finally whispered brokenly, placing his head in his hands as he too began gasping for breath, curling himself up slightly so he could find air as tears continued to race down his cheeks.

[ Explosive post to make up for not being on , sorry I haven't. ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Ron Weasley
Mod
Mod
Ron Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 am

Ron didn’t know what to do when Harry looked to him with a raised eyebrow. He didn’t know whether or not it was a joke or what. So he shrugged; there was nothing more he could do. Ron was clearly annoyed. If he was at Hogwarts, then he would have probably have listened to him. But this was his house as much as any other Weasley and the only people he would listen to were his mother and father. He muttered something under his breath, before grabbing a chair and slumping into it. He rolled his eyes. He wasn’t in the mood for a lecture. Ron hadn’t slept much because of Pig - and the ghoul for that matter - and was considering taking refugee in Fred and George’s room. “What do you mean keep up, it’s not exactly late? It’s six in the evening,” he pointed out with a raised eyebrow before shaking his head as if to say, ‘it doesn’t matter.’

Ron just stared at the body of - supposedly - Lily Potter, that seemed to come to life. He didn’t exactly believe it but he wasn’t going to mention it. Ron folded his arms across his chest and shuffled his feet slightly, anxiously almost. He listened to the two of them speak but continued to stare blankly at his feet. It was a rare occasion that he remained quite and it was also rare that he remained down. He preferred to stay in his room. That was his space and no-one could take that away from him. Ron had more sense to know it was more likely a ‘trap’ but he didn’t bother to warn him; what was the point.

A small smile appeared on his lips as he remembered something. Unimportant, but funny none the less. It took Ron awhile to register the fact that ‘Harry’s mum’ was crying. He ran a hand through his hair, before yawning and looking around. He was boring fast of this but he knew how Harry must feel. Well, he thought he knew how Harry must feel. Ron rolled his eyes once again when Remus starting asking why he wasn’t told. “Dumbledore does the things he does for a reason; he clearly had a good one,” he said before frowning. Ron’s mind flicked back to the prophecy but he shook it off quickly.

Ron couldn’t help but laugh when ‘Lily’ insisted that Harry was dead. It was wrong. It was immature. That was Ron summed up in one sentence. “Sorry,” he muttered before stopping the laughter, unable to hide the smirk on his lips. Ron had to look away until he’d managed to calm down by taking deep breaths. Ron began listening again and listened to what Remus was saying. He couldn’t help but shake his head in disagreement about the time heals wounds. It didn’t. Not one those deep. It might have a factor but it didn’t fully. Friendship, love, being able to talk to someone; they were also major factors in the healing of wounds. Especially one’s of losing a loved one.

Ron snickered again when Harry asked if Remus was apart of his imagination. It was good having Harry back around though it was clear there was going to be some drama. Great! What Ron liked best; it gave him a chance to laugh. “You’re not mad Harry… not unless we’re all seeing the same thing,” he mused, standing up. He looked around and bit his lip nervously, rubbing the back of his head slightly. “Dumbledore’s done a lot of things I thought he wouldn’t do,” Ron pointed out almost miserably. Ron bit his lip nervously now and offered Harry something to wipe his eyes on. Ron shuffled his feet before grabbing Harry’s arm. “Let’s go upstairs for a bit,” he mumbled, biting his lip consistently.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm

He fell onto the chair looking confused and defeated ".. we all need to calm down.. yes I know it's easier said than done... but how are we going to get answers.. that can't be answered at this moment intime.. Lily needs rest.. I am not certain what's happened to her, before she arrive...Albus' is the one to go to, to get some answers..Most of us know the prophecy, and what is needed to be done.." He didn't look at Harry and Ron as he said this, knowing they didn't, he was talking to the order in his mind.

"It shouldn't change anything now Lily is here.. in this war..parts to play, but I am sure he did have his reasons.. but right now I think we are too in shock to think straight.." He looked to Harry finally and then back to Lily ".. we should all get some rest.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Lily done as Remus ordered, following his breathing pattern and trying desperatly to calm herself down, she couldnt help but chuckle slightly although it would seem for no reason, and very inapropriate for the moment but....watching Remus try and regulate her breathing like this reminded her of when she was in labour with Harry, and Remus had been trying to calm her whilst James was on his way to be at her side during the birth. as he Remus produced the glass of cold water for her she took it gladly, placing the rim of the glass to her lips and drinking the clear liquid with ease, as her breathing calmed and her eyes darted from Remus to Harry, her head was spinning....this was too much for her, she couldnt even imagine what it was doing to her poor son, to which she thought was dead.

As she saw him calapse to his knee's her heart ached forhim, she wanted to reach out and hold him, tell him she was here now, and that she would never let him go again, but she couldnt, she was scared he might reject her, not to mention she was far too weak to actually move from the chair of which she sat in.

As Harry whispered the word 'mum' her heart raced once more and it pained her to see him in such destress, after hearing the words before that little word, her tears were now cascading silently down her cheeks as her eyes remained contly upon her Darling Son, she parted her lips to respond to call to him, but her words came out in nothing louder then a whisper

"H.....Harry...."

she reached out one of her dainty hands in Harry's direction, longing for him to take it and come to her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:24 am

((I am terribly, terribly sorry for the absence. I lost the link. Forgive me, David.))

Tonks ignored all of the conversation and commotion. She wanted nothing more then to finish her large meal. After Harry came in and whoever it was fell in the hallway, she groaned, pushed back her chair and stood up.

Taking her time while she put on her leather gloves and straightened her hair and cloak, she put her plate up, washed it off and made her way through the kitchen, through the hallway, down the stairs and into the main room. Her hair shaded darker and darker with each step until it was red and when she saw the three by the doorway she crossed her arms and snapped "What the bloody hell is going on down here!?"

Seeing the woman on the floor she rolled her eyes and helped the woman to her feet before helping Ron, Harry, and Lupin carry her up the stairs and set her in a chair. She regretted her tone of voice, but her hair color did not fade the slightest bit.

Tonks saw that it was Lily but didn't change her exspression or hair color. When Remus collapsed to the floor she went to his side quickly but her hair flared brightly when Lily tried to reach for him to hold or comfort him. Tonks propped Remus against the wall and stroked his cheek, repeating his name softly and trying to get him to come back to earth.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:25 am

Harry tried dragging himself from the ground, he was shaking
all over and still felt sick though knew he had to pull himself together, the
pain was unbearable, like lightening as it struck his insides, how could Lily
Potter, his mother be back when he was re-seeing her death continuously in his head, his eyes widened slightly as he rubbed his chest, he managed to uncurl himself slowly and took the thing Ron had handed him so he could wipe his eyes, hurriedly rubbing at them so they became red and puffy though the sparkled tears continued to fall and he quickly gave up, remaining on the floor as he looked to Ron who was trying to get him upstairs, he shook his head quickly and groaned. Harry shook his head hearing Remus mention Dumbledore and gritted his teeth tightly together. “Dumbledore…wouldn’t…do…this!” He snapped, his tone sharp though he grimaced and rubbed the back of his neck, trying to calm down because his blood was boiling, fury building inside him. Tears sprayed down his
cheeks though he didn’t wipe them and let them fall, dripping into his mouth almost choking him in his sobs. “My…dead…mum…appears…at...my…best…friends…house…and…you…suggest…we...rest?”
He repeated, shaking his head quickly, how was that possible? How could he
rest? Hearing his supposed mum say his name, Harry wretched, close to being sick from getting so upset though refused and ignored his pain, dragging himself up off the floor with use of the cupboard, his legs knocking against eachother again. “I’m sorry…I can’t….not…yet…” He told Lily seeing her hand, it pained him to do it, almost killed his insides but he held the cupboard and turned away, breathing in slowly as though he had been running for miles. His head snapped to the door as Tonks appeared, her hair a dark red and he sighed heavily, trying to word what had happened though it wasn’t easy. His heart ached, hating rejecting his mum though he didn’t time to accept this; it was hard, almost impossible. Harry hugged his jumper for comfort just wishing someone was there to tell him everything would be Ok though he had learnt they never were and he had to endure these things alone, with a high head if he could. Tonks looked angry? He watched her cautiously, his emerald eyes continuing to fill with tears, noticing her hair was red and looked from her to Lily, hadn’t she been friends with her? Why was she reacting like this?

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:38 am

As Harry rejected her a small pained sob escaped Lily's pale pink lips and she retreated her hand back to her chest as she bowed her head and let her tears fall from her emerald eyes, the same emerald eyes as Harry, she knew he was hurting, she couldunderstand what he was goign through, but it wasnt easy for her either, thinking her only child was dead, as well as loosing her husband...she came to the burrow in search or refuge, of help in some ways, and now she regretted coming, maybe it would have been better if she had stayed away altogether, it may have been easier for Harry to still believe she was dead, her heart was ripping from her chest, the only one that seemed to be there for her at the moment was Remus, he was the only one that would look at her 'properly' to touch her, to help her, as she saw Tonk's hair flare a deep red she cringed slightly and closed her eyes tightly as she turned her head away, the dim light in the room once again illuminating the harsh, deep purple, bruising upon her cheek bone.

"Im sorry"

she whispered feeling as though she had done something wrong. She hadnt meant to upset anyone or cause and pain or arguments..truely that was not her intention at all, in truth she thought only Molly and Arthur would be here.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:03 am

Harry winched, seeing his mothers reaction and slowly shook his head from side to side, guilt catching in his throat. He clenched his fists, breathing quickly to gain the courage to do something and slowly made his way closer, dragging his feet across the kitchen floor as he looked towards the counter, knowing he could always reach it if he needed to. He couldn't help the way he was acting, this was so confusing though he knew he couldn't be the only one going through alot. Lily; she looked in so much, why couldn't he comfort her? Be the son, he was supposed to be? He stopped slowly, balancing by use of his legs and his hands, though he turned seeing how much affect Tonks was having on her, his wand swiftly being drawn from his pocket for protection as he took a stand in front of his mum, before turning to his side so he didn't have his back to her, his heart was racing, his pulse rapidly in his throat though he tried to ignore this and hurriedly swallowed. Hearing his mums, unneeded apologizes, Harry turned around slightly and shook his head. "No...I'm sorry...I...just...need...time." He repeated, his tone gentle as he locked gazes with her, amazed that it was like looking through a keyhole, the emerald eyes just the same, usually carrying a sparkle he guessed, when she was happy at least, as his did. He remained stood there, his eyes darting from Remus and Tonks, and then back to the mother he had thought had died. "I...don't blame you...for...any...of this...it's just...difficult...very..." If she only she knew how much, the scar was instance had started to prickle and he was scared, what if Voldemort used there connection and worked out Lily was alive? What if he used Harry against her? Harry remembered this and slid forwards, so he wasn't so close. "I'm sorry...I'm just dangerous...very..." He breathed, looking over his shoulder at her, his fringe flopping to the side though he realized his scar was on veiw and pushed his hair over it once again, covering up the burning lightening mark. He feared the connection, Voldemort had been trying to make Harry believe he was turning into him, toying and playing with his mind, memories and heart, though he hadn't admitted it to anyone in fear of more Occlumency, the last lot had been enough.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 am

Lilly tried to stop her sobs, although the tears remained cascading down her pale cheeks, the buising hiden as she glanced to her son once more, she wanted to much to just reach out and touch him, to pull him into her arms, to feel the warmth of his body, she bit her lower lip to stop it from quivering as she heard her words, giving a small nod of her head as she heard him tell her that he needed time, she cold understand, it was a lot for a boy his age to go through, finding out the mother he thought was dead, was infact very much alive and in the same room as him, she was about to speak, to part her lips and tell them she would leave, but then she saw his scar and frowned, with concern almost as well as curiousity, as she leaned slightly toward him in the chair, her hand once again out stretched in hs direction

"W..what haooene dto you?"

she asked her her eyes showed pain,

"Who...who gave you that scar?"

she asked once again, wanting to know the answer, as her eyes looked to were he had covered the burning lightening mark.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 am

Harry too was crying continuously though he ignored his tears, trying to slide a mask of calm across his face. This is what he had done enduring the Dursley's months of neglect and abuse, he had been taught to hide his emotions and often did. Other people mattered more to him than himself, it had always been that way. He stood, his wand tight in his fingers, making his knuckles appeared whitened though he pursed his lips in thought, just desiring a clear head so he could think straight and begin to accept this. He was overwhelmed his confusion, his insides filling with bleeding wounds - not litterally of course though it felt like he was slowly being ripped apart as he tried to believe that he had been lied to again. Along with the guilt, the pain and disbeliving, anger lay deep, just waiting to arise, it would probably happen if he spoke to Dumbledore, how could he have trusted him when he had been keeping his mother from him? Dumbledore knew how much Harry had searched for normality, some type of parent to love him and along he had known, that what Harry was looking for wasn't even that far. He gritted his teeth tightly, his hands still balled into fists as he snorted slightly in fury trying to keep himself calm. Below the surface his blood was boiling as though he was close to errupting and he knew he had to keep it down or risk scaring his mother, who he was sure he would lose, once she realized how dangerous his anger was when it was bottled up and the connection making things worse. He hissed in slight pain feeing his scar begin to sear as though a hot poker was being prodded on his forehead, entering his skull though refused the brutal agony, trying to ignore it. Harry gulped as he realized she had noticed and felt her hand touch him, he hurriedly closed his eyes, sweat beads appearing on his forehead from the pressure of holding the burning of his scar back and bit down on his bottom lip. He ignored her first question though opened his eyes, tears spraying his vision as he looked to her, he had to be truthful, she would find out sooner or late, surely? "Voldemort...the night...he tried to kill me...which is why...I can't believe you're...alive...because...I should be dead...if you are...alive..."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:50 am

Lily watched him contently, she was worried about him, his actions, his emotional state, it pained her to se him in such a way, as she slowly pulled herself up from the sofa, to stand just beofre him, she wasnt that much taller then him, not that much at all, as she watche dhis face, swallowing hard as she tried with all her might to keep steady upon her legs, her weakness not helping at all, for she was still riddled with exhaustion, as she heard his wered her eyes taveled from his scar to his green eyes, her cold dainty fingers ever so gently tracing over the scar, almost as if she were to examine it, perhaps her cold fingers would sooth the burning pian? as she heard the wrds they echoed in her ears, repeating themselves over and over as she parted he rlips to speak oncemore, although her words were hardly louder then a whisper.

"Im sorry...im so, so sorry my Baby....how I wish I could have been there for you...to keep you safe....to watch you grow and hold you when you needed confort...to love you like i have loved no other..."

her words trailed off as her lower lip began to quiver once more, she couldnt go on, it was hurting to much, as her fingers remianed gently upon his scar, her emerald eyes still gazing into his, almost like a mirror, searching for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:14 am

Harry knew his mothers eyes were on him and sighed; rather heavily. He was trying his best here though he knew he couldn't hide his pain fully and that she was probably catching glimpses of the real Harry - the one - from behind - the mask. He watched her pull off the sofa and seemed frozen in place, waiting to see what she would do next, though he remained nervous too. They were at a similar height, he could see that and it was slightly comforting since he hated being small. He was tempted to support her though feared rejection or else getting too close to her; the people Harry got close to died, it had been proved many times. As she touched his scar, Harry hissed again in pain and tried to pull back, hating the fact she could see it and was so close to it, if Voldemort realized he would be able to see. "Please..." He whispered, his voice half pleading as he clamped his teeth on his bottom lip, no one touched it but him and it burned even more under the touch of her fingers, though she was being gentle, he knew it wasn't her causing him the extra agony. "Voldemort is angry, he's starting to doubt his magical ability, people..." He paused and shook his head, talking as though reading from a book as the words fluidly came from his lips. "Mum please...he will know you're alive...he will realize..." He stated in desperation, not wanting her to believe he was trying to get away because he didn't want her near him, he loved her, couldn't help it, as soon as he had seen her though he had to be careful. "Don't be, it wasn't your fault..." He forced out, his voice a little steadier though it was masked as he pulled softly away, his own hand raising and rubbing furiously at his scar. "Mum, you have nothing to be sorry for...all these years, you had nothing to be sorry for." He soothed, gritting his teeth as he placed his hands by his side, taking slow breaths, this was risky if they noticed how withdrawn he wanted to be for the protection of others, they would realize how dangerous the connection was getting.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 pm

His eyes flickered as he was sitting on the floor. He heard voices and he was coming around. His eyes opened and he looked up to Tonks, then Lily and then Harry. He didn't remember feeling faint, just a little tired and shocked, perhaps it had been too much for him to see Lily alive and breathing..

He pushed himself away, and heaved himself up, wobbling slightly, but he soon got his footing "... Lily... what are you doing to Harry?" he asked, feeling concern for him as she withdrew from her, looking as though she was about to touched his cursed wound..
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:16 am

Lily listened to Harry's ever word, her eyes content on his, although his reaction pained her she knew she had to give him time, giving a tiny nod of her head in responce and then looked down to the floor as she placed her dainty shaking hand to her pale pink lips, sniffing a little in attempt to ease her crying, but as she hears Remus, her head turned to look a thim and it was too much, she couldnt take it any more

"I...I didnt do anything"

she half exclaimed painfully, as she burst out in a frest batch of sobs and turned hurrying toward the door, tripping as she went for her weak legs gave way from under her and she came crashing to the ground, only to pull herself back up again as fast as she possibly could as she winced, her cloack falling from her shoulders to reveal the back of her dress in tatters, torn and ripped, and slightly blood stained, as she turned the corner and hurried down the door toward the front door in an attempt to 'escape'
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:36 am

Remus eyes widened in shock and horror. He had stood inches from her after she had fallen. He saw the bloodstains and the tears on her back. He swallowed hard. He had horrid images coming into his mind of what could have happened to her..

He snapped out of his daydream and watched her as she slowly rose and made a dash for it to the door..

Remus forgot about Tonks and Harry for the moment as he too started to run, but after Her ".. Lily stop!" he shouted after her ".. I am sorry... but we need to settle things.... its hard to trust..." he said panting as he ran, soon slowing down with her in his sights still.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 am

Lily couldnt control her sobs as he screamed of rher to stop she already hab her hand upon the door handle, about to rentch it open, freezing in place as she heard him with her head bowed and her boney shoulders shaking with her sobs, the back of her dress on show, and it was in a terrible state, she closed her eyes tightly, just his voice made her think twice abut running away, well, not runny away as such but leaving the house at that moment non the less,

After a few moments of silence, the sound of Remus's pants and Lily's sobs fillinf the hallway, before she slowly turned her head to look over her shoulder to him, to his face, her own stained and soaked with her fallen tears.

"I....I cant do this"

she whispered weakly as she gave a tiny shake of her head, it was all too much, she needed the comfort, the reconsile, but all she was recieving was Glares and rejection.

"Im sorry Remus"

she hwispered once more in her weak tone as she slowly turned her head back to look at the door as she gently pushed down upon the handle and went to open it ever so ever so slowly.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 am

Harry turned his head to Remus sitting on the floor and sighed rather heavily again, he hadn't noticed how bad he had got though he guessed it was the shock - he didn't blame him in the slightest. He had collapsed to his knees after all, now he felt like he was close to collapsing properly. What with the added pain in his scar, he felt sick, confused, and wasn't sure how he should be feeling due to his mum being alive. Anger too was clear inside as he stood, fear building inside.

Hearing Remus, Harry bit softly on his lip, Lily touching his scar was not only painful but to him dangerous, the connection was strong and flowing, it could be used, manipulated. He gritted his teeth, the searing growing which was to be expected and closed his eyes slightly.

Harry of course needed time to accept this, it was hard to just suddenly realize your mother was alive and had been kept from you for years, it hurt too to know he was loved and always had been, just hadn't been allowed that love because someone had stopped it. He watched her drop her gaze and pulled his eye brows together, feeling rather guilty as he saw her trying to stop crying, it was awful to watch though his eyes remained fixed on her form, even as she moved.

He could see she was in pain and his heart ached once again, wishing he could help her as she burst into the fresh tears, he dropped his own gaze though raised it hearing her running to the door, his emerald eyes now wide. He watched her fall and winched, scared to go and help her, his pupils bulging as he saw her state of undress. Her dress in tatters? What had happened? Immediately he felt worse and locked his eyes on the blood stains, swallowing in horror.

Harry too followed, rather slowly as he was scared of getting close, he heard Remus's shout and began praying she would listen, he didn't want anything else to happen to her, she was his mum no matter what. Seeing her at the door, Harry thought and acted fast, dragging his wand from his pocket as he pointed it at the door, flicking it as the lock gave a click. He rested it by his side knowing he had just locked the door and winced briefly. "Mum...?" He asked quietly, moving to her. "Don't go..please...I just got you back." He breathed, his emerald filling with tears again. "I'm sorry mum...maybe if I explain?"

Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:56 pm

As Lily heard the click of the doors lock he dainty fingers curled tighter around the handle as she rested her forehead against the woodern door closing her eyes tightly, on hearing her sons voice though, her eyes opened to look at the ground, her tainted and torn back on show to them both, hearing his pleads, made her heart leap with guilt, she wasnt going to leave, not for good, she mearly needed some time....time to let them all calm down, but she couldnt refuse that voice, as she ever so slowly turned her head to gaze upon his angelic face, the light in the halway was slightly brighter and it illuminated the deep purple bruising upon her cheek bone terribly, hearing Harry mention having to explian she searched his eyes for answers

"E...Explain what darling?"

she asked him curiously, but there was a hint of concern hidden in her delicate voice.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Lupin looked from Lily to Harry with a puzzled look over his worn face. "Lily just get inside.. it is not safe to be out here." He turned back to Harry ".. same goes for you ".. we can settle this inside... or I am going to have to drag you both inside myself." he growled

Remus was getting tired and it was starting to show as his mood was soon turning. "..You are taking this too close to heart Lily... I am not going to repeat myself by saying we are all shocked and confused.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Lily cringed as she heard Remus' althoritive words, as she glanced to him, sniffing a little as she wiped her tears from her cheeks and took a step back, turning herself so that she was fully facing both Remus and Harry now, her eyes set upon Remus's filled with longing and regret, hurt and heart ache, guilt and misunderstanding, she remained silent, and awaited for Harry to 'explain'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Visit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: The Burrow-
Jump to: