Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Browsing... For A Book.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 am

Lily stood there watching over him a soft smile upon her lips, as she watche dhim toss and turn she became just a little concerned, hoping he was ok, she turned the flames of the fire down with a flick of her wand when she saw the sweat upon his brow, as his hand wrapped around hers after falling from the bed she flitched just a little, frowning ever so slightly, but then a small warm smile tilted the corners of her lips as she cotninue dto watch him, holding his hand as she placed it back upon the bed, taking a seat upon the edge of the matrass as she cotninued to watch him tentively.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:01 am

Tonks decided to go upstairs and sleep as well so she walked up the stairs and fixed her bed before laying down and sleeping. She honestly thought that the two where practically making out downstairs and she still didn't care. The two were perfect for each other.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 am

Remus mumbled now and then about Sirius,James, Lily and Tonks as he dreamt.

It was a hour or so later before Remus opened his eyes suddenly "Tonks?!" he shouted in a paniced voice, the dream he clear had was very clear
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:12 am

Lily had drifted into a light sleep as she sat beside him, leaning back against the wall, as she heard his yell she jumped being pulled back into conciouness as she looked aroun dher and then to Remus

"W..Whats wrong?...what happened?"

she asked some what desperatly as her chest rose and sunk frantically from being frightened like that.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 am

He looked over to her and then settled down seeing he was still in the same bed and knowing that Tonks much have gone to sleep at this time ".... just had a nightmare.." he seemed a little better than he had been, being more aware, but he still looked as though he was knocking on death's door.

"Where is Tonks.. upstairs?" he asked wanting to put his mind at ease. He was suprised she wasn't there instead of Lily
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 am

Lily gave a small nod of her head

"I think she wen tto bed"

Lily told him as she went to feel his forehead once more

"would you like me to get her for you?"

she asked him curiously seeing he was a little ebtter but still needed alot more rest as she moved herself slightly on the bed, getting ready to swing her legs over the edge in order to get off. she wondered what the nightmare was about, but there was time to ask later, wasnt there?.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 am

He gave her a nod "I need to have a talk with her..I feel terrible... but I wish you two wouldn't fight over me.... there's no need to.. I am not a perfect person.. as you can see..I feel about eighty.. going on ninety..sometimes..I am sure I will leave someone a widow before their time.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 am

Lily gave a small nod of her head as she went to stand herself up, as he spoke she looked over her shoulder at him, she wanted to tell him that she wasnt fighting, or at least she wasnt trying to fight,

"You really dont see anything do you Remus"

she whispered as she went to make her way toward the door as she pushed a little of her own hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:43 am

Tonks was snoring in her sleep, her blanket over her as she slept and her hair messy as well as her room.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 am

Remus looked confused, when she said this, *dont see anything.* he could see they both liked him, but knew Tonks did more.. Lily had married James.. not him. It was true.. Remus and Lily were more, suited in some respects, but love was a funny thing..

He put his legs over the bed and pushed himself up. He leaned over to his jacket and took his wand from it to accio his walkingstick

As soon as it arrived he got up and walked past Lily ".. I need to see her myself.. thank you Lily.." he gave he a peck on the cheek before making his way up to Tonks's room.

He opened the door and hobbled in and sat on the edge of the bed and placed a ran and hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 am

She stopped snoring and closed her mouth, turning over towards him and burying her face in the pillow near him before snoring silently, inahling deeply and exhaling silently. Her face tensed up but relaxed and she repeated this action one or two more times before relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 am

He let her rest. He pushed himself up and limped to the over side of the bed. He was too exhausted to go back down the stairs, so he decided to stay there, and after his nightmare. he wanted to make sure she was safe.. even in his condition.

He sat down and placed his walkingstick to his side before laying on the bed beside her and kissed her cheek and put a protective arm around her
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 am

She gasped and sat up, looking around. She screamed and fell off the bed when she saw Remus. "What are you doing in here?" She asked, getting back up. "You scared the life out of me." She said, sitting back down next to him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 am

Remus jumped too.. specially when she screamed "...I~" Remus didn't know what to say, his heart was racing again and his words were stuttered... ".. wanted to talk with you... but you w~were asleep.. and I am too tired.. to walk down the stairs...saw there was room on.. here...wanted to.. know why.. Lily was there... instead of you.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 am

"Oh, well sweetheart! I am sorry." She said, laying down and snuggling close to him. "I think it's so sweet of you to walk all the way up here just to see me. What did you want to talk about?" She moved the hair from his face before reaching forward to kiss his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:22 am

"..I said... wht Lily was there.. and not you.. I dreamt about you..thought something happened.. but I woke up.. was a terrible nightmare.... I rather not say what happened.." he looked down and smiled as she kissed his head.. "made me think..." he kissed her back "..I l~love.. you.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:26 am

Tonks gasped lightly as her face flooded with color. She scooted close to him and hugged him tightly. "Well, don't worry. The nightmare is not real. I am here and I.......I love you too." She hugged him tightly and tears formed in her eyes before falling down her cheeks. She sniffed and pulled back, lying on the pillow and looking at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:32 am

Lily sighed a little as he wlaked past her, smiling softly as he kissed her cheek and let him go, it was understanble, she walked back toward the bed flicking her wand once more to make the bed dissapear as she took a seat upon the sofa and stared mindlessly into the flames of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 am

"I know that Tonks... but after the day I have had...it was rather hard for me to tell..." He smiled back at her and laid down too beside her, his stomach growled as he laid, having not eaten much that day "... are you certain you don't mind me going to Hogwarts..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:36 am

"Are you crazy? I am thrilled that you are going back. You are so happy there. And according to your stomach, they feed you better." She joked, running her hand down his chest and slipping around his waist, resting there. She giggled, not because of the joke because it wasn't all that funny, just because she was so happy and giggly.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:45 am

Remus wiggled a little feeling a little uneasy, but it could have been worse, as least she hadn't seen the rest of the scars that covered his chest and back. "..yes.. well I think I might.. have to be hard to myself when it comes to that... rather not let myself go even more...want to still be here to fight for..this war."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 am

She pulled her hand away but kept a warm smile when he wiggled. She had almost forgot about how sensitive he was. "Sorry. I forgot about that." She said, scooting away from him a bit. She sighed and yawned, stretching her arms up above her head. "So, do you need help to your room or are you going to sleep in here with me?" She asked, blushing slightly and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:04 am

"..I am far too tired... and lazy to move anywhere Tonks." he chuckled before giving a small cough.."I am sorry if I snore.. Sirius used to chuck pillows at me to shut me up.. but I will try my best.. to let you rest.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 am

"I am the one that snores." She muttered, rolling her eyes before rolling over and closing her eyes, facing the door.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 am

"..well.. we can keep each other awake then." he laughed before closing his worn eyes. He put his hand over her shoulder and was soon in the land of nod once more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browsing... For A Book.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: