Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Voting_barHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Voting_barHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]

Go down 
+2
Charles Monroe
Professor R J Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 am

"No." She snapped, rolling her eyes and turning around.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:42 am

"I didnt think so"

Lily said gently

"you know.....lets just forget i said anything...I shouldnt be here anyway"

she said as she stood herself up pulling her hood back over her head to cover her face almost, although she could still see where she was going

"I'll umm...i'll see you too later..."

she told them bith as she turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 am

"What about the swimming? I don't want to go alone and I am sure Remus doesn't want to swim." She said, looking at Remus. She rolled her eyes. Nobody ever wanted to do anything with her.

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:21 am

Remus had done to the food table and picked out what he wanted, it was a small mountain on the plate, mostly meats, and with a some slices of bread and butter.

He took his seat and started to wolf it down, tearing into the food. ".. what are you two planning?" he asked with a mouthful of burger
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Location : 12 Grimmauld Place, Ministry Of Magic, Hogwarts, The Burrow.

Character sheet
Job: Head Auror (Formerly), Member Of OOTP
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 pm

A very unusual sight would soon behold the grounds, and Moody would even give two glances at the laughing students as he limped in, apparently in summer-wear. As he stomped over to the centre of the party he pulled his walking stick upright and looked at Remus.

He wouldn't be surprised if even him, one of his oldest friends, laughed at him as he was wearing blue shorts with faded tropic tress printed acroos them, the same on his T-Shirt completeing the attire patern.

Moving forward he growled, he was not used to wearing clothes like these. Muggle clothes. So much fancier but quite uncomfortable. Robes fitted him much better.

Just as he reached Remus he let out a small unnoticable chuckle and raised his walking stick into the air and a trunk came speeding through the air. Letting out a slight groan as he bent down to open them.

'Weirdly disfigured fireworks' bought from Weasley Wizard Wheezes
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 pm

He turned his head and looked at Alastor. Remus nearly went into a laughing fit and nearly choked, but his tried to keep himself together from the sight before him. His eyes watered "... " he tried to speak but he wasn't ready yet. He just gave a nod and turned his head around, hiding a laugh before biting into a hot dog " ".. you look nice and bright.. Alastor.. unlike you.." he was still looking away as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:18 pm

((I changed my last post so she wasn't swimming.))
"Don't mind him, Alastor. You actually fit in better then any of us." Tonks said, rolling her eyes at Remus and whispering in his ear "You are so mean." She smiled and winked at Remus to show she was only joking before walking up and giving a small hug to Alastor. "It's nice to be outside on a warm day such as this." She smiled, looking up at the sun. "I want to swim at night. All the stars in the sky, almost no moon, everything so beautiful." She sighed, staring at the sky. She shook out of it before turning around and walking past everyone to pace boredly. She could never sit still. On her way there, she tripped over herself again. "Drat! I have been doing that I lot latley. I guess there is just a lot of distractions." She shrugged and stood up to sit on the end of the table. When nobody was looking she would change her face. She changed it to a deer's nose and mouth and kept it there, looking around and sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Location : 12 Grimmauld Place, Ministry Of Magic, Hogwarts, The Burrow.

Character sheet
Job: Head Auror (Formerly), Member Of OOTP
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm

He growled at Remus, he knew Remus would start with laughing antics but he was exceptionally happy that he attempted at hiding it, unlike some. As Tonk's came to embrace him he stepped back slightly as she did. Even though his attire was bright he was still Alastor Moody, the Auror, Mad-Eye whom made sure half the cells in Askaban where full of Death-Eaters and Dark wizards.

"I seemed to have lost my sanity in wearing these Muggle clothes, Remus. Oh Hello Nymphadora." he explained after the strange embrace.

Looking down at the trunk he banged his walking stick on the ground and the lid flew open revealing weird shaped fireworks and various kinds.

"When shall I light these, and I tell you Remus they are a bit flashy-"
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 pm

"So you think I should go into the castle and put my head under my pillow?" he asked joking at himself seeing as he was not a fan of loud noises or flashes of light, often unsettled his senses.

"Welll when it is dark.. not many are here yet.." he said glancing around the tent and then out to the grounds. "Whenever you think it the best time Alastor.." He finished his hot dog and the rest of the meats on his plate before pushing the plate aside and laying back on his chair looking content
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:41 pm

"Fireworks? You actually brought fireworks?" She sighed, shaking her head before reaching a gloved hand up to scratch her llittle black nose- her face still in the form of a small deer. She wiped some food from the side of Remus's mouth, shaking her head. "Remus, be quiet or I will have to bite you." Her mouth formed into a dog and she bared her teeth. She wished she could change her entire body willfully. It would be fun to play a prank on Remus that a stray dog came into his house and wouldn't leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Remus snarled back at her dog face instinctively before wiping his mouth himself ".. I didn't mean anything by what I said by Alastor.. I am just not used to it.. at all... would be like me.. walking into a room with quality, shop brought clothes.. unheard of." he chuckled before standing up.

He left the two to talk whilst he went back to the refreshment table, but gathered some sweet food instead for them.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:20 pm

#"Remus"

Lily spoke softly as she wandered to the table with him, she was still wearing the hood up on her cloak

"I was....welll....just wondering....should I...I mean....is it ok for me to be here?"

she questioned him curiously, simply for the fact people thought she was dead, she didnt want to cause any trouble especially not in the grounds of Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Alice Armstrong
Admin
Admin
Alice Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 am

Alice had just come from her meeting with Dumbledore and was walking around the grounds of Hogwarts. She saw the festivities from a distance and decided to come closer to check it out. She noticed the fair amount of people there and seemed to recognize a few, some of them Order members of who she should probably get to know. She went to the refreshments table and got herself something to drink,just realizing how thirsty she had become from nervousness throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2